What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

College Football 9/19

CarolinaBuff

Club Member
Club Member
Not much on the schedule tomorrow with Houston-Baylor and BYU-Army getting cancelled. That leaves only 1 game in the Big 12 with Tulsa at OSU. That leaves most of the action in the ACC.

Miami at Louisville, 7:30 Eastern ABC
This should be a fun one with 2 very talented and athletic QBs squaring off, D'Eriq King and Micale Cunningham. Winner of this game moves into early contention for the 2nd spot in the ACC championship game. College Gameday is in Louisville and the best suggestion I heard for a guest picker is Tom Jackson. Do it ESPN!

UCF at GT, 3:30 Eastern ABC
We know UCF is good but GT was a surprise winner last week in Tallahassee. Freshman QB Jeff Sims had a great game in his debut.

Syracuse at Pitt, noon Eastern ACCN
Syracuse hung for 3 quarters last week before having a terrible 4th quarter. The Orange still can't protect DeVito in a carryover problem from last season. Pitt is another team to keep an eye on in the ACC.

USF at Notre Dame, 2:30 Eastern USA network
ND has a ways to go if they want to seriously contend for the ACC title. Freshman RB Kryen Williams had a big game last week for ND.

App State at Marshall, 3:30 Eastern CBS
In this strangest of seasons this is a great opportunity for CUSA and the Sun Belt to showcase one of their better teams on a major network.

#1 Clemson hosts The Citadel in a game that won't be much of a game but it's great that Clemson is helping out an in-state FCS school by giving them a game to play.

Also. #13 Cincinnati is hosting Austin Pray at noon Eastern but no TV for this one

Next weekend will be much better with the SEC kickoff and Oklahoma & Texas games on Fox.

Here's my take on the ACC games this weekend:

USF @ Norte Dame

Norte Dame got past their first ACC game and now can play a non-conference game for the first time as an ACC member. Yay...LOL.

Sycrause @ Pitt

Pitt looked good last weekend and I think Sycrause's first win could come next weekend against Georgia Tech at home just not this weekend.

Boston College @ Duke

BC's first game under a new coaching staff after Dude-man left for Ft. Fun. Duke should win this game after having a game under their belt and a decent showing in South Bend last weekend.

UCF @ GT

I want to see that UCF hype train (if it is there) wrecked by the Ramblin' Wreck.

The Citadel @ Clemson

Helping an in-state school. Cool story bro.

Miami @ Louisville

The U has a chance to have a good start this year and in an unusual year they might finally live up to the hype when they first joined the ACC.

WF @ NCSU

If WF wins this one, NCSU can just fire their coach and opt out of football this year.

Rest of games:

Tulsa @ OSU

OSU should win this one but Tulsa, that small 4,000 student FBS school, has been scrappy against the Cowboys in the past.

Louisana @ Georgia State

Cajuns beat Iowa State on the road but don't sleep on those Panthers...they could be looking at making a move up the SBC East ranks.

Navy @ Tulane

Option football fans might want to check this one out I think.

Appy State @ Marshall

This could have some kind of rivalry feeling since both schools are notable Applachain schools. The female fan might be struggling on which Mountaineer mascot to kiss in this one...chances are good it will be a family member.

SMU @ UNT

If SMU loses this one, they should just tell TCU thanks but no thanks and let UNT play TCU for the Metroplex crown.

LT @ So Miss

Whatever happened to the Golden Eagles? I remember past teams having the balls to stare down those Miami Hurricane football teams in the past or was that ECU?

Abilene Christian @ UTEP

Abilene was D2 not that long ago. Will UTEP lose to a former D2 school? Allowing UTEP to opt out could be a cost saving move for the C-USA.

Next weekend will be much better with the SEC kickoff and Oklahoma & Texas games on Fox.

Here's my take on the ACC games this weekend:

USF @ Norte Dame

Norte Dame got past their first ACC game and now can play a non-conference game for the first time as an ACC member. Yay...LOL.

Sycrause @ Pitt

Pitt looked good last weekend and I think Sycrause's first win could come next weekend against Georgia Tech at home just not this weekend.

Boston College @ Duke

BC's first game under a new coaching staff after Dude-man left for Ft. Fun. Duke should win this game after having a game under their belt and a decent showing in South Bend last weekend.

UCF @ GT

I want to see that UCF hype train (if it is there) wrecked by the Ramblin' Wreck.

The Citadel @ Clemson

Helping an in-state school. Cool story bro.

Miami @ Louisville

The U has a chance to have a good start this year and in an unusual year they might finally live up to the hype when they first joined the ACC.

WF @ NCSU

If WF wins this one, NCSU can just fire their coach and opt out of football this year.

Rest of games:

Tulsa @ OSU

OSU should win this one but Tulsa, that small 4,000 student FBS school, has been scrappy against the Cowboys in the past.

Louisana @ Georgia State

Cajuns beat Iowa State on the road but don't sleep on those Panthers...they could be looking at making a move up the SBC East ranks.

Navy @ Tulane

Option football fans might want to check this one out I think.

Appy State @ Marshall

This could have some kind of rivalry feeling since both schools are notable Applachain schools. The female fan might be struggling on which Mountaineer mascot to kiss in this one...chances are good it will be a family member.

SMU @ UNT

If SMU loses this one, they should just tell TCU thanks but no thanks and let UNT play TCU for the Metroplex crown.

LT @ So Miss

Whatever happened to the Golden Eagles? I remember past teams having the balls to stare down those Miami Hurricane football teams in the past or was that ECU?

Abilene Christian @ UTEP

Abilene was D2 not that long ago. Will UTEP lose to a former D2 school? Allowing UTEP to opt out could be a cost saving move for the C-USA.

Miami-Louisville might be interesting........but that looks like the only game worth tuning in for. I'll probably catch some of that and skip most of this other stuff for the US Open.

Miami-Louisville might be interesting........but that looks like the only game worth tuning in for. I'll probably catch some of that and skip most of this other stuff for the US Open.

Are they going to equip the line judges with football helmets for the US Open?

Tulsa leading Okie Lite in the second quarter.

Probably won't hold but the B12 may be wishing they had cancelled the season. A lot of embarrassing showings against what should be easy OOC opponents this year.

Syracuse is leaving the field at the half, trailing Pitt 14-10. ESPN guy says, "Syracuse, after leading North Carolina at the half last week, doing that and more this week!"

:unsure:

Syracuse's defense did well today but their offense is just bad.

Here's to hoping another certain team in orange and blue has a better outcome on this same field in 24 hours

HC Norvell at FSU tested positive. Succession plan in place. His contact tracing could be interesting.

Back