What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

College Football News

hokiehead

Gobbler on the Mountain!
Club Member
“I am on the College Football Playoff Board of Directors [Managers] and I was a strong advocate for the 12-team playoff,” Gee said. “I am now no longer because I think with this changing environment, we want to keep it very narrow and keep it so there is a lot of opportunity to reconfigure what we’re doing in athletics.”

“I think it is on life support now,” Gee said. “I have one of the votes and I think it nearly needs to be unanimous and I’m not voting for it. I think the Big Ten will not vote for it and the Pac-12 will probably not vote for it either.”

link

buff4bcs1985

Hope Poisons the Soul
Club Member
E90MrLgXEAMKv7t

manhattanbuff

Club Member
Club Member
Eh, I got in at -105 but Illinois had more production returning than the team they whooped last year in Lincoln. I felt pretty safe they would keep it under a touchdown even if they didn’t win
When you lay a price you are taking the favored side. When you lay 7 with an underdog, the bet would be Illinois -7. You meant that you backed Illinois at +7.