What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

College Football News, Rumor & Humor

I’m just saying, if I were going to pay that much, PERSONALLY I would prefer a different layout.
But color me happy they Reilly got to spend that much money in that house.
Flipping through Abs link, I'm not seeing what you are seeing. The central kitchen/entertainment area is generally open with a double sided/see through fireplace in the middle.

The other rooms are bigger than you think they are, making it okay for them to be unique locations for different purposes.

And agreed, good on the dude for getting a $17M ocean side cliff house. I'd live there.

Texas A&M signed another 5-star today making 8 in this class, 4 of them D-linemen. Jimbo needs to start competing for national titles or the pressure will be ramped up big-time.

Texas A&M signed another 5-star today making 8 in this class, 4 of them D-linemen. Jimbo needs to start competing for national titles or the pressure will be ramped up big-time.

They are going to be like Texas has been for years. National Champs on signing day and underperform when games count.

And yes the big money alums will get impatient and stick their nose in

There's usually a reason certain guys get rated 5*... But I'm sure a certain someone will say that scheme fit and character matter more than the rating.

Yeah, well, what community service work has he done? Does he come from a 2-parent home? How much does he value a well-rounded college experience which includes yoga and hiking? What is his life plan outside of sports and his commitment to the academic excellence needed to get there? The answers to these questions really determines whether he's a recruitable player. Way too much emphasis is placed on speed, size, strength and performance.

Yeah, well, what community service work has he done? Does he come from a 2-parent home? How much does he value a well-rounded college experience which includes yoga and hiking? What is his life plan outside of sports and his commitment to the academic excellence needed to get there? The answers to these questions really determines whether he's a recruitable player. Way too much emphasis is placed on speed, size, strength and performance.
There are only two questions that should determine if CU should recruit him

1. Does he want to mentored on how to be a man?
2. Does he want to be a Buff?

Back