What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

College Football News, Rumor & Humor

Former USC redshirt junior QB Jack Sears is set to visit Northwestern, according to Tom Loy of 247 Sports.
Sears was supposed to be all-in to San Diego State at one point, but for whatever reason, his commitment is not a lock. According to Loy, Sears is now visiting Northwestern, who desperately need QB help after finishing with one of the worst non-option team passing seasons in recent history. Sears has two years of remaining eligibility wherever he ultimately chooses to play.

SOURCE: 247 Sports
Mar 2, 2020, 4:47 PM ET

Former CU target Greg Rogers sharing his story behind leaving UCLA.

Edit: Full Thread
View attachment 34510 View attachment 34513

Can understand what he went through. Fortunately for me I saw an orthopedic surgeon and had surgery before my freshman year of high school to fix my right leg which was bowed due to a growth plate abnormality. Basically involved cutting my tibia below the knee under the growth plate, then overcorrecting the bow slightly to account for continued growth, fixing a steele plate with seven screws and packing the wedge with bone taken from my hip. Plus removing the destroyed cartilage in my knee. 6 months of crutches but was able to participate in track (shot put) that spring. It is a long recovery but definitely not anything that would hamper his career and likely made him stronger and faster.

Can understand what he went through. Fortunately for me I saw an orthopedic surgeon and had surgery before my freshman year of high school to fix my right leg which was bowed due to a growth plate abnormality. Basically involved cutting my tibia below the knee under the growth plate, then overcorrecting the bow slightly to account for continued growth, fixing a steele plate with seven screws and packing the wedge with bone taken from my hip. Plus removing the destroyed cartilage in my knee. 6 months of crutches but was able to participate in track (shot put) that spring. It is a long recovery but definitely not anything that would hamper his career and likely made him stronger and faster.
Both of my uncles had this

Damn man, that sounds fun. They ever mention shark cartilage to you? If so, does it work? I don't have a lot of cartilage left in one knee.

Some P5 schools have already had spring ball. Some schools, including CU, are going to get screwed with missing some or all of their spring practices. The NCAA needs to step in here and provide some equity for schools that lose practice time...in other words CU is screwed.
Took me a second to realize it was you posting with the image change.

I found Mike Gundy's comments yesterday a lot more troubling than that tweet.
Just makes me wonder why it seems like people can't just shut up. Why in the world do we need to hear from a head football coach about what we should do about COVID-19?

Back