What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

College Football News, Rumor & Humor

Lots of people agree with this and have facts to support it. They are funded by left wing liberal groups and are responsible for the riots

So again, we either have to be silenced or lose our jobs? Is that how it works now?
If I’m an AD, interviewing coaching candidates, I probably don’t hire the guy who shows up to the interview wearing a t-shirt that prominently displays “BLACK LIVES MATTER IS A FARCE” so long as I am interested in winning football games.

What others are saying on here isn't completely true.

Just as MSNBC and CNN lean heavily left, and report pretty much only what fits their narrative OAN does the other way. It's a news network that leans right

Don't believe the BS others are saying. The left has become completely incapable of understanding there are other opinions and have gotten so used to 90% of the news networks being on their side that they can't handle it when someone opposes.

Thanks - you are 100% correct. The left's growing intolerance has to be eradicated, one way or the other.

If I’m an AD, interviewing coaching candidates, I probably don’t hire the guy who shows up to the interview wearing a t-shirt that prominently displays “BLACK LIVES MATTER IS A FARCE” so long as I am interested in winning football games.
He didn’t wear that. The shirt he wore is no different than someone wearing a shirt that says CNN. Doesn’t mean they agree with EVERY comment made in the last few years on that channel

I could say the same about CNN or MSNBC

Again though, I'm an adult. I shrug my shoulders, say I don't agree with them and move on with my life. No need to threaten others or tell them I won't speak to them or work with them. That is how children act
You can say anything you want. But for example, OAN asks questions of Trump at coronavirus briefs like "how many have died from abortions compared with coronavirus?" News, right.

You can say anything you want. But for example, OAN asks questions of Trump at coronavirus briefs like "how many have died from abortions compared with coronavirus?" News, right.
Again. Other networks have asked similar dumb questions or had stories that are stupid. Doesn’t mean someone who watches it agrees with it all

Gundy, as it turns out, has never been shy about telling us who he is. He’s bullied reporters in public, dismissed criticism of his coaching from fans online as “people sitting home drawing an unemployment check,” called players who transfer “snowflakes” and, more recently, wanted players to come back to campus in May amid the COVID-19 pandemic because the school needed to “run money through the state of Oklahoma.”

it’s a pattern.

It's weird that some feel politics shouldn't/ won't enter into the sports world with what has been happening the last couple months, let alone the college football news thread.

More people from the left called for a football coach to be fired for wearing an OAN shirt than did for a democratic governor who wore blackface. This is the problem. Not consistent
Running backs are only from the left on certain play calls.

It's weird that some feel politics shouldn't/ won't enter into the sports world with what has been happening the last couple months, let alone the college football news thread.

Football news with politics is different then assholes arguing their political opinions. There is a handful of assholes in this thread arguing their opinions about politics and not football.

Football news with politics is different then assholes arguing their political opinions. There is a handful of assholes in this thread arguing their opinions about politics and not football.
And grammar. It's "than," not "then." And "assholes" should be singular, not plural.

Edit: Just saw @BuffsNYC comment.

Back