What's new

College Football News

CarolinaBuff

Club Member
Club Member
Louisville is out there for sure but they are called the Atlantic coast conference lol it makes sense. And so many of those schools are super close to one another.
But as you said things aren't as spread out compared to out West yet the ACC is very spread out now, especially if you consider they only spanned from DC to Atlanta up until FSU joined in 1991 and even that didn't extend them that much further south to Tallahassee.

Bottom line is the ACC is about as spread out as the Pac12 is now. Sure you've got 8 schools relatively close between the state of VA and Atlanta but the conference still spans from Miami up to Boston and west to Louisville. And throw in ND too for non-football sports and 5 football games per year.

onealcd

Club Member
Club Member
But as you said things aren't as spread out compared to out West yet the ACC is very spread out now, especially if you consider they only spanned from DC to Atlanta up until FSU joined in 1991 and even that didn't extend them that much further south to Tallahassee.

Bottom line is the ACC is about as spread out as the Pac12 is now. Sure you've got 8 schools relatively close between the state of VA and Atlanta but the conference still spans from Miami up to Boston and west to Louisville. And throw in ND too for non-football sports and 5 football games per year.
Yeah for sure. Probably a little more lol. I feel like 8 out of the 12 schools are super close in the pac it I have also been here for most of my life so those flights seem like nothing to me