What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

College Football News, Rumor & Humor

I think he's the prototypical NFL RB in 2019. RB1

This could be a good year to come out.
After a few years when it seemed like NFL teams were not placing as much value on RBs this past season we had multiple rookie RBs make an impact including Barkley, Michel, Edwards, Chubb and of course our own Phil Lindsay.

Teams might be back to looking for RBs early seeing how these guys impacted their teams early.

Supposedly, there was an open competition in spring for the starting position. I think everyone saw thru the smoke and media fluff, and it was a given Murray would be qb1.

What's unusual is that Kendall only got about 30 plays this last year. Speculation is that the land thieves are looking for a transfer (in), and that's why AK is looking to move on.

True DT qb from North Carolina. I have no idea where he'll end up.

The Big 12 is in the marketplace with three of its conference championship football games, including one that kicks off in just 11 months.

The conference has been shopping the 2019, 2021 and 2023 games to media companies over the last several months after Fox told Big 12 officials that it was not interested.

click me!!!

in conference vs non-conference -- I'm not sure I see this as hypocrisy
OU has never benefited from a QB transfer within the same conference, I'm sure of it...
tenor.gif

Would rather see a 1yr rental than another juco at LB:

Keandre Jones - LB - Buckeyes
SEC Network's Cole Cubelic reports that Ohio State senior LB Keandre Jones has entered the NCAA transfer portal.
Jones (6'2/228) inked with the Buckeyes as a four-star recruit in the 2016 class, but has yet to rise above a reserve role during his time in Columbus. This past season, he registered 10 tackles and one sack across six games played. Should he opt to go through with a transfer, he may well be in line to move on as a graduate, though that's not immediately clear. You can expect some clarification on that front should Jones officially announce an exit from OSU.
Source: Cole Cubelic on Twitter
Jan 18 - 1:52 PM

Audie Omotosho - WR - Bruins
UCLA redshirt junior Audie Omotosho announced he'll transfer as a graduate.
Omotosho was a four-star signing in 2016, but he's played in just one game with the Bruins because of injuries and a redshirt season. The 6-foot-2, 189-pound wideout will have two more years of eligibility left at whatever school he lands on, and he'll be eligible to play immediately.
Source: Audie Omotosho on Twitter
Jan 18 - 3:14 PM

D.J. Morgan - LB - Fighting Irish
Notre Dame redshirt junior LB D.J. Morgan announced his intent to transfer.
Morgan played sparingly in his three years with the Fighting Irish, redshirting as a freshman. He switched from safety to linebacker, and could be a candidate to play both positions at whatever school he ends up at. Because he's leaving with his degree, Morgan will be eligible to play at whatever school he lands at.
Source: 247 Sports
Jan 18 - 5:33 PM

Ty'Son Williams - RB - Gamecocks
South Carolina redshirt senior RB Ty'Son Williams has entered the NCAA transfer portal.
Williams (6'0/219) finished the 2018 campaign having rushed for 328 yards and four touchdowns. On the yardage front, he was the team's third-leading rusher on the year. Should a transfer be coming down the pike, it would be the second of his career, as he initially transferred to South Carolina in 2016 after beginning his collegiate run with North Carolina. If Williams chooses to move on from the Gamecocks, he would do so as a graduate.
Source: 247Sports
Jan 23 - 12:42 PM

Kyle Porter - RB - Longhorns
Texas redshirt junior RB Kyle Porter entered the NCAA transfer portal.
Porter (5'11/215) appeared in four games during the 2018 campaign while recording minimal statistical production. He'll save a year of eligibility via a redshirt. His best season in Austin came as a true sophomore in 2017, when Porter rushed for 261 yards and four touchdowns on 83 carries over the course of 10 games played. We'll pass along updates, here, should Porter move forward with a potential move.
Source: 247Sports
Jan 23 - 12:16 PM

I hope I'm wrong, but we might be watching the total collapse of Virginia Tech football.

Or maybe six players transferring out this year, and not even mentioning the coach in their "thanks VT fans, its been great" staements, is a positive sign.

Back