What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

College Football News, Rumor & Humor

Yes. Malzahn never settles on one guy early.

Grandpa took some classes there, dad went to grad school there, and mom/dad lived there the first few years of marriage. Mom's side of the family is overwhelming Bama fans.

It’s a great little town. I think they beat Oregon. Can’t wait to see their DL vs Duck OL.

I’m torn. Pac-12 will be dismissed (again) if Oregon loses this one but Duckfan is going to be insufferable if they win. Root for Godzilla I guess.
I want every Pac-12 team to go undefeated in non-conference play.

I won't be able to bring myself to actively cheer for many of them, but on an intellectual level it's what I want to see happen. Outside of what the program can directly control with its own results, there may be nothing more important for CU getting where we want to be than for a "Pac-12 offer" to mean a ton to recruits and for the conference's next media contract to be as lucrative as possible.

Last edited:

I won't be able to bring myself to actively cheer for many of them, but on an intellectual level it's what I want to see happen. Outside of what the program can directly control with its own results, there may be nothing more important for CU getting where we want to be than for a "Pac-12 offer" to mean a ton to recruits and for the conferences next media contract to be as lucrative as possible.
Pac12 needs to halt and reverse its slow motion slide towards mid-majordom.

I won't be able to bring myself to actively cheer for many of them, but on an intellectual level it's what I want to see happen. Outside of what the program can directly control with its own results, there may be nothing more important for CU getting where we want to be than for a "Pac-12 offer" to mean a ton to recruits and for the conferences next media contract to be as lucrative as possible.
That’s kind of where I am but I hate dealing with duck fans around here (except the one giving me that jets to the Buff game)

Duck fans are going to be insufferable regardless. I'll cheer for the best conference result which is also the best result for the buffs.
Duck are too easy to troll.

If they ever win a natty - then they'll be insufferable.

Until then I just congratulate them on having some great teams, awful uniforms, and winning a national championship.

I won't be able to bring myself to actively cheer for many of them, but on an intellectual level it's what I want to see happen. Outside of what the program can directly control with its own results, there may be nothing more important for CU getting where we want to be than for a "Pac-12 offer" to mean a ton to recruits and for the conference's next media contract to be as lucrative as possible.

I want us in a bowl game. I don't give a **** about the rest of the conference.

BRANDON LEWIS
WR, AIR FORCE FALCONS
The Air Force Academy announced Wednesday that sophomore WR Brandon Lewis is not in good standing at the school and thus cannot represent the academy in any official capacity.
Lewis (5'9/175) and fellow sophomore wide receiver David Cormier are both not in good standing, and until that changes neither can take part in any games. According to Brent Briggeman of the Colorado Springs Gazette, both were working with the scout team during Tuesday's practice. In total Air Force has lost four skill position contributors this offseason, as FB Cole Fagan and TB Joseph Saucier were also removed from the roster. Air Force is very inexperienced at wide receiver beyond senior Geraud Sanders, and while some may overlook this given the team's use of the option, the lack of experience is a major concern.

SOURCE: Colorado Springs Gazette
Aug 21, 2019, 10:46 PM ET

BRANDON LEWIS
WR, AIR FORCE FALCONS
The Air Force Academy announced Wednesday that sophomore WR Brandon Lewis is not in good standing at the school and thus cannot represent the academy in any official capacity.
Lewis (5'9/175) and fellow sophomore wide receiver David Cormier are both not in good standing, and until that changes neither can take part in any games. According to Brent Briggeman of the Colorado Springs Gazette, both were working with the scout team during Tuesday's practice. In total Air Force has lost four skill position contributors this offseason, as FB Cole Fagan and TB Joseph Saucier were also removed from the roster. Air Force is very inexperienced at wide receiver beyond senior Geraud Sanders, and while some may overlook this given the team's use of the option, the lack of experience is a major concern.

SOURCE: Colorado Springs Gazette
Aug 21, 2019, 10:46 PM ET
That's a pretty big deal.

Seriously. That’s the dumbest thing ever. If those are Disney’s rules, move somewhere else. I bet the folks at Universal Orlando would love to have you.

Football must be almost upon us. I can tell that when people start getting upset about rules at a Disney park that we are at max pent up energy.

Back