What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

College Football News, Rumor & Humor

BRANDON LEWIS
WR, AIR FORCE FALCONS
The Air Force Academy announced Wednesday that sophomore WR Brandon Lewis is not in good standing at the school and thus cannot represent the academy in any official capacity.
Lewis (5'9/175) and fellow sophomore wide receiver David Cormier are both not in good standing, and until that changes neither can take part in any games. According to Brent Briggeman of the Colorado Springs Gazette, both were working with the scout team during Tuesday's practice. In total Air Force has lost four skill position contributors this offseason, as FB Cole Fagan and TB Joseph Saucier were also removed from the roster. Air Force is very inexperienced at wide receiver beyond senior Geraud Sanders, and while some may overlook this given the team's use of the option, the lack of experience is a major concern.

SOURCE: Colorado Springs Gazette
Aug 21, 2019, 10:46 PM ET
Damned calculus class!!

I’ll wager he goes pro after his junior year.

It doesn’t happen that much with track folks unless they’re Olympic medalists while in college. I’d be very surprised if he didn’t finish at UGA, especially since he’s still pretty far behind the most elite in track terms.

It doesn’t happen that much with track folks unless they’re Olympic medalists while in college. I’d be very surprised if he didn’t finish at UGA, especially since he’s still pretty far behind the most elite in track terms.
I guess it depends on how he stacks up in international rank. There is pretty good money in Europe and the window is small. But you’re right. He’s probably 8 years away from reaching that elite level.

I think they could be in for a dumpster fire of a season.
Especially if they don't have a QB who can throw. I'd imagine they'll probably do a power run spread and slowy incorporate more of the desired offense as the season goes on.

USC's first six are Fresno St, Stanford, at BYU, Utah, at Washington,at Notre Dame. I think it's unlikely he's employed when Arizona comes to town.
Utah, @ Washingotn and @ND is a brutal stretch but they do get a bye week in there I guess.

Ash would be my money bet. I could see Helton after the season, the day his buyout drops down for next season.

I'm surprised Wilcox is even on the list.

A big WTF on Wilcox. Same with Pruitt.

Luke should be much higher.

Ash has some crazy buyout and Rutgers athletic dept is broke.

I still think Rex Ryan is perfect for that job if he would take a reasonable salary.....

Back