What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

College Football News, Rumor & Humor

You're kidding right? Let's start with you.
This is why you’re not very bright. I want football games to be played. I make more money betting college football than you do in your job. Not having a clean season to bet this year is costing me a lot of money.

My posts are about whether or not college teams should play. In the face of a global pandemic combined with a completely botched response from the USFG, I don’t think amateurs should play a sport and circulate a dangerous disease. I also happen to know that the liability for schools in these scenarios is incredible. I’d rather not risk the existence of the sport in favor of a patchwork season.

You're kidding right? Let's start with you.
I would really, really, really like for the schools to play.

I really want them to.

I also really want to be able to get on a plane and visit my grandfather who is on oxygen 24/7. I really want to go to Canada and visit my sister. I really want to take the vacation to New Zealand that we had been planning on.

What you *want* to do, and what you *want* to happen can be very, very different things from what you *can* or *should* do.

I'm sorry you don't understand that very simple concept.

Doubt it is gonna happen, but relying on Trump to come through with a massive investment of hard to find tests seems like a pretty crazy big gamble for the B1G. Relying on him has pretty rarely gone well for anyone.
You forget, those tests are theirs, and I'm sure they have a huge stash for things they deem important. You know, like reelection.

The latest from Klatt on Stink and Evans this AM for those who didn't hear:

Big 10: From what JK is hearing, they're gonna have a plan out in the next couple weeks. Likely involves a late October start. Hoping so-If I can't watch the Buffs until New Year's.........give me that league so I can clown on Mel and Nebraska at the same time.
Pac 12: CA state government holding this up. Looking like New Year's at the earliest according to him.

Last edited:
I always laugh at people's FB profiles when they post a favorite family photo as their home page - with everyone's heads cut off. It literally takes 30 seconds to look at how it frames and then adjust if needed.

This is the same thing.

I find Jessica Smetana’s twitter tag line more interesting. Try saying “Golden is Thy Tate” fast ten times.

The latest from Klatt on Stink and Evans this AM for those who didn't hear:

Big 10: From what JK is hearing, they're gonna have a plan out in the next couple weeks. Likely involves a late October start. Hoping so-If I can't watch the Buffs until New Year's.........give me that league so I can clown on Mel and ****braska at the same time.
Pac 12: CA state government holding this up. Looking like New Year's at the earliest according to him.

LOL. Would not be surprising at all - the progressive mindset is almost always disconnected from reality and positive outcomes.

How about home/away series w/ CSU, AF, Wyo. Maybe NM, NMS in Pueblo. Bus out in the morning, back that night. Avoid hotels, public transport, etc - minimal virus exposure. Call them "exhibitions", but play real games. these kids should not have to totally sit out the season - and they could generate some film.

How about home/away series w/ CSU, AF, Wyo. Maybe NM, NMS in Pueblo. Bus out in the morning, back that night. Avoid hotels, public transport, etc - minimal virus exposure. Call them "exhibitions", but play real games. these kids should not have to totally sit out the season - and they could generate some film.

AFA is still planning on playing Army and Navy this fall. Here's the problem I'm having with the stance of Newsom in particular-Even with the virus and the piss-poor air quality in California, its okay for the Rams, Chargers, and Niners to practice daily........but the college teams in California can't?

Back