What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

College Football News, Rumor & Humor

In their endowment, but how is that reflected when it comes to Athletic budgets, resources, etc?

Stanford spends whatever they want to on their AD. They are completely unrestricted on their budget. Oregon spends what it has to. Stanford spends what it wants to.

USC is and pretty much always has been the elite CFN program in the PAC 8,10,12.

USC is also the only program that anyone, including the media, really takes seriously when they are rolling. Even the best Oregon programs under Kelly with Mariotta it was still seen, in my opinion, as someone outsmarting the system. The Chip Kelly offense was making up for the talent deficiencies. Talent isn't the issue at USC, especially when things are rolling. As much as I hate to say it USC returning to prominence is the best thing that could happen to the PAC and there isn't a close 2nd in my opinion.

with pro teams playing, college football going full game and high school ball rolling again - why are we required to wear these stupid masks again? Once again bad info being portrayed, I'm a one way or the other kinda guy not pick and choose.

with pro teams playing, college football going full game and high school ball rolling again - why are we required to wear these stupid masks again? Once again bad info being portrayed, I'm a one way or the other kinda guy not pick and choose.

we live in a fearful society

we live in a fearful society
giphy.gif

Questions: Do you have access to daily testing and monitoring? Can you elaborate on what's stupid about a mask? What bad info? And then portrayal? If you pick one way and it's wrong do you keep doing it the wrong way?

Questions: Do you have access to daily testing and monitoring? Can you elaborate on what's stupid about a mask? What bad info? And then portrayal? If you pick one way and it's wrong do you keep doing it the wrong way?
Some people really need to be told what to do.

Didn't see it mentioned but Charlotte at UNC was cancelled yesterday morning due to contact tracing at UNC-Charlotte. UNC is working to try and find an opponent for 9/26 since they have a bye then. Coastal Carolina is being mentioned as a possibility since they also have a bye next weekend and are only about 6 hours down the road.

Didn't see it mentioned but Charlotte at UNC was cancelled yesterday morning due to contact tracing at UNC-Charlotte. UNC is working to try and find an opponent for 9/26 since they have a bye then. Coastal Carolina is being mentioned as a possibility since they also have a bye next weekend and are only about 6 hours down the road.
I hope Coastal Carolina can throw a wrench into someone else’s season.

Back