What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

College Football News, Rumor & Humor

We're Bowl Eligible!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

giphy.gif

With Saban? I am pretty surprised.

Plenty of other coaches seem pretty careless, so it will not surprise me when more coaches test positive.

Saban always strikes me as the kind of guy who doesn’t think the rules apply to him. So while I wouldn’t classify Saban as careless, I would assign him a pretty cavalier attitude towards the virus.

Saban always strikes me as the kind of guy who doesn’t think the rules apply to him. So while I wouldn’t classify Saban as careless, I would assign him a pretty cavalier attitude towards the virus.
Whoa. Inconsistent with his actions and words.

I'm listening to the new McChesney podcast and he mentioned that both CSU and New Mexico have been dealing with a ton of COVID issues among players and he said he had no idea how that game was going to get played.

He also mentioned that he believes if Nebraska fires Frost at some point and hires Craig Bohl from Wyoming that Nebraska is going to be really really good.

Said he spoke to Ben Garland (who played at AFA) and they think AFA might have a decent chance at joining a big conference if/when realignment happens.

Florida's schedule sinc ethis started:

10/17 LSU game: postponed
10/24 Mizzou game: postponed
10/31 mizzou game try 2: not yet postponed (but, well, come on)
11/7: georgia
11/14 Arkansas.
11/21: Vandy

They no longer have any open dates. the LSu game is rescheduled for 12/12. They will be lucky to only miss the mizzou game. Things could unravel quickly if they miss a second game. And it seems likely they will, even if the UF program clears up its outbreak.

Last edited:

Florida's schedule sinc ethis started:

10/17 LSU game: postponed
10/24 Mizzou game: postponed
10/31 mizzou game try 2: not yet postponed (but, well, come on)
11/7: georgia
11/14 Arkansas.
11/21: Vandy

They no longer have any open dates. the LSu game is rescheduled for 12/12. They will be lucky to only miss the mizzou game. Things could unravel quickly if they miss a second game. And it seems likely they will, even if the UF program clears up its outbreak.

The ripples are going to be very interesting to watch. LSU and Mizzou no longer have any room to change their schedules.

I'm listening to the new McChesney podcast and he mentioned that both CSU and New Mexico have been dealing with a ton of COVID issues among players and he said he had no idea how that game was going to get played.

He also mentioned that he believes if ****braska fires Frost at some point and hires Craig Bohl from Wyoming that ****braska is going to be really really good.

Said he spoke to Ben Garland (who played at AFA) and they think AFA might have a decent chance at joining a big conference if/when realignment happens.
Bohl is very good coach and wouldn't be a bad cultural fit in Lincoln. He would win at NU. Probably wouldn't be top 10, but enough to keep them consistently ranked between 10-25. He'd be a high floor, moderate ceiling coach there.

I actually don't think he'd be terrible in Boulder either. The style of football he coaches is right down the fairway of what has traditionally worked at CU (win or lose, the opposing team is going to hurt the next day). I'd question his cultural fit in Boulder and well, what always defines success at CU: recruiting.

He also mentioned that he believes if ****braska fires Frost at some point and hires Craig Bohl from Wyoming that ****braska is going to be really really good.

AF is a surprise candidate for a P5 conference. Did he say what his reasoning was?

AF is a surprise candidate for a P5 conference. Did he say what his reasoning was?
Just conversation between he and Ben Garland without a reasoning. He said Army and Navy are likely to be included in the “P5” group and that AFA would also be included but all three would be in separate conferences. I have no idea if they have team sources or what, but I imagine it’s more about including all the service academies instead of just two

Air Force isn’t getting a P5 invite. That’s just absurd. In fact, I seem to remember hearing an interview with an AFA official who said they wouldn’t be interested if one came because it would mean they would have to change their approach to the role of athletics at the academy.

Back