What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

College Football News, Rumor & Humor

SIAP-On the Holiday Bowl being off this year, the San Diego State stadium won't be done until 2022. The lack of a venue + COVID-19 = cancelling that game easy.

The city of Berkeley requires a 14 day quarantine for anyone who has had close contact with someone who has covid.

Absurd - the player who tested positive was asymptotic and a DL. All the other Cal Dlineman subsequently tested negative. One positive test interpreted by a bureaucrat in Berkeley destroyed the opportunity to play. Justin Wilcox was seriously pissed. Progressive politics can even destroy college football, like everything else in its path.

It’s really befuddling that the moderators here go apeshyt when other people talk about politics in the non political forums. But, @buffs233 constantly makes political remarks and his posts are not relegated to an island. Does he have naked pics of y’all or what?

Absurd - the player who tested positive was asymptotic and a DL. All the other Cal Dlineman subsequently tested negative. One positive test interpreted by a bureaucrat in Berkeley destroyed the opportunity to play. Justin Wilcox was seriously pissed. Progressive politics can even destroy college football, like everything else in its path.
Keeps the politics out of the football forum. Final warning.

Last edited:
giphy.gif

Not surprised, SLC is one of the weirdest cities I've ever been to.

I remember driving out to the west coast from CU while I was a student for an internship, coming down from Park City into SLC and the city just being engulfed in a black smog that made it look like some sort of industrial revolution factory town... Some people seem to like it, but that's the image I'll forever have. It was horrid.

The inversions the get are unbelievable. I lived there once and couldn’t see the tops of the foothills for over a month

Last week we lost 10 games. I'd say the over/under this week is 12

Extend the season1

I think the extend the season rhetoric is going to get louder and louder. Wisconsin has already essentially been eliminated from consideration if they have to cancel the game this weekend or one more and they are at least a top 10 team. The flip side is the longer this season goes at the current rate the likelihood of the season getting canceled due to Covid goes up.

Back