What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

College Football News, Rumor & Humor

Spencer Jones WR at OU picked the wrong Dude in a bar fight. Got his and his buddies ass kicked.... Can't post link, Google it.

Spencer Jones WR at OU picked the wrong Dude in a bar fight. Got his and his buddies ass kicked.... Can't post link, Google it.

jim carrey disbelief GIF

Florida State
I get your answer in terms of the fact that I really want to see Clemson get knocked back and the ACC is not holding up its end!
I was going to say Tennessee cause they always seemed like they should be good, but that state is backasswards, so oh well.
I do not like any of the options!

Who is a real challenge to Clemson in the ACC?
Notre Dame. If/when Dabo leaves, Clemson will fall back a little to a point where teams like VT, Miami and FSU can all challenge for a conference title if they can get their **** together. There is top end potential in the ACC that has been marginalized by Clemson’s ascendency. Really not much different than the B1G and Ohio State.

Notre Dame. If/when Dabo leaves, Clemson will fall back a little to a point where teams like VT, Miami and FSU can all challenge for a conference title if they can get their **** together. There is top end potential in the ACC that has been marginalized by Clemson’s ascendency. Really not much different than the B1G and Ohio State.
Norte Dame isn’t a permanent member of the ACC. I’m sure a lot of BIG fans felt the same thing would happen when Urban left Ohio State, but that machine keeps going.

Point is FSU, VT, and Miami have problems beyond Clemson being really good - a school like FSU getting their act together would make college football better because Clemson couldn’t sleepwalk into the playoffs.

You left out North Carolina.

Runs like Clemson is currently on eventually end. From watching the FCS ranks this spring, it's possible that the North Dakota State run of eight NCs in nine years could be nearing its end because the Bison lost a few key players from 2019 and the one game 2020 season they had. The ACC has enough teams to pull Clemson back from orbit.

I wouldn't count out Norte Dame joining the ACC full time in football if ND can't get a good deal from NBC when their deal expires in 2025 I think. That was fun watching the Irish compete for a conference title.

Back