What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

College Football News, Rumor & Humor

Apparently that coach didnt think he was better than what he already had.
The “is he better than what we got” joke will never get old. At least not to me. Scott Frost is like this never ending source of jokes.

Oh, I absolutely like that scenario but saying they need to lock themselves into conference champions or the team who lost their conference championship is a little short sighted, IMO. Ultimately, those are typically your best teams, but sometimes/a lot of times the third best team in a conference is better than a conference champion.
I’d argue no. But maybe better than the CCG loser.

Emma Watson went to Brown. Brown is OK by me. Plus, it’s in Rhode Island. The state is about the size of Weld County. Who could hate anything that cute?
Haha. I was totally joking. Response to the hate Cornell v hate Yale. Just trying to go as random Ivy as I could (without using Penn). Maybe Dartmouth would have landed batter.

Haha. I was totally joking. Response to the hate Cornell v hate Yale. Just trying to go as random Ivy as I could (without using Penn). Maybe Dartmouth would have landed batter.
How are you people not getting this? Cornell = Big Red = I ****ing hate Cornell.

I weep for the future.

Dixie State, a transitioning D1 school, is dropping "Dixie" from the school's name.

Some of the recommended names are Utah Tech, Utah Polytechnic, etc. Just imagine the memes if Utah Poly is chosen.

Assistant Coach Antonio Pierce gonna get in big trouble! Kinda wish that the PAC12 would use monetary penalties of TV Money against deals like this! If you are guilty of violations, your share of cash goes down!

Assistant Coach Antonio Pierce gonna get in big trouble! Kinda wish that the PAC12 would use monetary penalties of TV Money against deals like this! If you are guilty of violations, your share of cash goes down!

I've learned it's just your posting style, but are you also as exclamatory in your every day conversations? NTTAWRT - just curiosity.

This is how I imagine you in real life

its great to meet you will ferrell GIF

I've learned it's just your posting style, but are you also as exclamatory in your every day conversations? NTTAWRT - just curiosity.

This is how I imagine you in real life

its great to meet you will ferrell GIF

I had been working on it, but when the nuggets and the avs lost, my angry self came back out. thank you for pointing out that i fell off the wagon. i will be better from now on. i am actually quiet, but my wife is not.

I had been working on it, but when the nuggets and the avs lost, my angry self came back out. thank you for pointing out that i fell off the wagon. i will be better from now on. i am actually quiet, but my wife is not.
It seriously wasn't a criticism. I read your exclamations as enthusiasm, not anger.

It reminds me of this guy in my NROTC class. He was from some random suburb of KC, on the Kansas side. He was really into metal, and, I should clarify I'm not kidding with this, he drove a beat up 1981 camero. (it was early 90s for reference).

He was just enthusiastic about everything. It was a little infectious - an absolute great guy to have at a party.

But every now and then it was, well, weird took a little getting used to.

I remember running by him on the track. He'd be singing to himself (not loudly, just what you did back when you didn't have earbuds for everything). And he'd be singing some very dark Black Sabbath lyrics.

Except he was singing them with enthusiasm, and it was great. Incongruous, but great. I never picked up anger from him, just enthusiasm.

And, well, that's what I get with your posting style. No anger, just enthusiasm. Sometimes incongruous, but still great.

Basically this is a long way of saying, you be you, Allbuffs is better with your exclamation and enthusiasm.

My understanding is that the ruling opens the door for most "education related expenses" (e.g. computers). Looking for analysis of how open to abuse that may be (e.g. "our players need Cadalac Escalades to get between their dorms and classes").

Pretty sure Google, Amazon, Apple and Tesla have highly competitive internship programs and aren't necessarily looking to provide spots to collegiate athletes who are being handed them by their athletic departments just so they are enticed to commit

Yeah, those examples are laughable. The tweet is probably accurate if stated, “Look for schools to secure highly paid internships that require zero engagement at places like Billy Bob’s Chevrolet dealership of Alabama”.

Yeah, those examples are laughable. The tweet is probably accurate if stated, “Look for schools to secure highly paid internships that require zero engagement at places like Billy Bob’s Chevrolet dealership of Alabama”.
Maybe but at least players would actually earn something for their regular job.

Maybe but at least players would actually earn something for their regular job.
Yep, and I don’t disagree with that.

Beginning of the end, though, for college football as all of us have known it. Hard to predict what will become of the whole structure at this point.

Back