What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

College Football News, Rumor & Humor

The one I think is ridiculously misplaced is UVA. The crossed calvary sabers are awesome. Even if you don't like them, they're not last.

The one I think is ridiculously misplaced is UVA. The crossed calvary sabers are awesome. Even if you don't like them, they're not last.
In fairness, there's five unranked ACC logos behind them. Whoever put that list together thinks the UVA logo is in the top 2/3 of the conference.

After typing that, i think Notre Dame got shafted.

I've given this waaayyyy too much attention, but most schools have several trademarked logos. i find myself curious how the list's authors picked which logo. E.g. maybe Duke's D doesn't make the cut, but i think at least one of the devil symbols would.

In fairness, there's five unranked ACC logos behind them. Whoever put that list together thinks the UVA logo is in the top 2/3 of the conference.

The best ND logo was the one someone made up in 91 and put on a t-shirt. It showed a Buffalo (that kind of looked like allbuff's Stoudt) castrating the ND leprechaun.

ACK this is a joke, but I would put the Michigan and Maryland M's above the NU logo. Agree Rutgers and Illinois don't rank at all, even above the N.
Likewise, you (they) really trying tell me Jayhawk is better that UT/OU/TT? GTFO.

Did they purposely mean to have the ND logo form IND for Indiana?

I've given this waaayyyy too much attention, but most schools have several trademarked logos. i find myself curious how the list's authors picked which logo. E.g. maybe Duke's D doesn't make the cut, but i think at least one of the devil symbols would.

I was thinking the same thing, like the Miami ibis logo, the USC trojan, etc.

Fuente is definitely at a 5, same with Helton IMO. Frost is more at a 4 than 5.
As it pertains to Helton, what does a 5 "win or be fired" mean? Win the Pac 12 and make the CFP? Win the Pac 12 and miss the CFP going to keep his job? Anything short of a Pac 12 Championship and he gone?

As it pertains to Helton, what does a 5 "win or be fired" mean? Win the Pac 12 and make the CFP? Win the Pac 12 and miss the CFP going to keep his job? Anything short of a Pac 12 Championship and he gone?

He has to win the South at a minimum. Not getting embarrassed by Notre Dame on the road would also help.

I guess that's why Herm went from 1 to 4 in an offseason as well?

Without a doubt.

Helton wouldn't be the coach at USC if Swan didn't give him that huge contract extension/raise and I just don't see the admin there making the same mistake again if he has a good season. If he wins the Pac-12 it would be a different story but I don't see that happening either. Their fanbase would **** a brick.

Back