What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

College Football News, Rumor & Humor

They make a point that pressure != Hot seat, but how much pressure can there be if no fear of being fired?

Fuente will receive continued fan criticism, but i still don't think VT has the $$$ to buy out his contract. I hope I'm wrong.

They make a point that pressure != Hot seat, but how much pressure can there be if no fear of being fired?

Fuente will receive continued fan criticism, but i still don't think VT has the $$$ to buy out his contract. I hope I'm wrong.

I get what you’re saying but for example, Lincoln Riley is under no threat of being fired, but he’s under a lot of pressure to make the playoff and actually win a game (or two).

I think Ogeron, Franklin, and Smart are in that same bucket.

Frost, Helton, and Harbaugh (probably?), are under a ton of pressure to win or be fired.

I don’t know enough about Fuente or Satterfield, but Fickell being on this list is confusing. Arguably top 3-5 job security in the country and took a G5 program to a NY6. Maybe Fickell’s pressure is to follow it up with something great so he can get a top P5 job?

Ah, I guess I was going more off the headline of USC's not winning and UCLA's not offering. Figured the Bohner put the kibosh on the free houses, hookers, and blow at SC. I didn't read the article, assumed it was behind a paywall.
Bohn will do and allow whatever those who draw the most water at USC tell him to do and allow. He's not the type to be a leader who drives a vision while having hills he's willing to die upon. Hell, he was too weak to assert himself at CU. He's a likable guy who is a good implementer - and that's why powerful people put him in position.

Perfect answer for you Hokie.

VT doesn't have the money to fire Fuente, another school on the list doesn't have the money to fire their coach either but would like a change.

Both coaches might welcome a new situation.

Trade Fuente to Nebraska for Frost. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

That program has so much money
Season 2 Reaction GIF by Friends

While I understand the sentiment and frustration of these comments, is there a coach out there who consistently complains more than Dabo about the rules put in place to benefit the players? The more he opens his mouth, the more unlikeable he becomes.

Every time he opens his mouth I get more and more convinced that he's one of those guys that knows how to use power well.

He doesn't know how to create it, so he fights anything that could take any of it away because he has no clue about how to get it back.

Back