What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

College Football News, Rumor & Humor

But in all seriousness, is there anywhere I can find Two-a-Days streaming?
Post in thread 'College Football News'
https://www.allbuffs.com/threads/college-football-news.137110/post-3025569

So I (obviously) used to love this show…yeah, stupid, I know.
This morning I came across this, thinking it might be similar:

“Titletown High” on Netflix

All of a sudden:

Ohio State incoming freshman Quinn Ewers signs $1.4 million NIL deal. That’s way too much money for an 18 year old to handle. Hopefully, he has a decent support system around him.
While I don’t think that big NIL deals will be good for college football overall, I don’t agree that it’s necessarily too much money for an 18 year old to handle. Top 18 year old Major League Baseball signees get big signing bonuses every year. If young guys blow all the $$ on cars and parties that’s on them.

While I don’t think that big NIL deals will be good for college football overall, I don’t agree that it’s necessarily too much money for an 18 year old to handle. Top 18 year old Major League Baseball signees get big signing bonuses every year. If young guys blow all the $$ on cars and parties that’s on them.
Fair point.

Wilner throwing some serious shade there. He usually stays above that kind of thing. Not that I disagree, but that just seems pretty uncharacteristic for him.

Wilner throwing some serious shade there. He usually stays above that kind of thing. Not that I disagree, but that just seems pretty uncharacteristic for him.

He's been pretty consistently pro-vaccine/taking Covid seriously. Which a lot of the college football world seems to be struggling with for inexplicable reasons.

E90MrLgXEAMKv7t
Kermit The Frog Tea GIF

Back