What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

College Football News, Rumor & Humor

He has a tendency to go from 0-100 in an instant with his rants. I actually agreed with him up until his “this isn’t professional football” comment. Yes, Nick, your program and your league have made it very clear that this is, in fact, professional football

In post-game interviews and pressers he's had quite a few positive comments for his team this year. I don't recall that in past years but maybe I just wasn't paying close enough attention either

Wisconsin reducing capacity by ~4000 replacing end zone bleacher seats with club/premium/loge seats.

Zero sellouts this year.

also, this picture really shows the crown of that field. First game I attended at Camp Randall we had seats down low and I remember taking note then -- I don't think I've ever been to another football stadium where it was so pronounced.

1638480452204.png

Wisconsin reducing capacity by ~4000 replacing end zone bleacher seats with club/premium/loge seats.

Zero sellouts this year.

also, this picture really shows the crown of that field. First game I attended at Camp Randall we had seats down low and I remember taking note then -- I don't think I've ever been to another football stadium where it was so pronounced.

View attachment 48422
The AstroTurfed Folsom had a really high crown. Sideline view to the other sideline was waist up.

The AstroTurfed Folsom had a really high crown. Sideline view to the other sideline was waist up.
ahh, cool. something i'll look out for when viewing older photos.

I assume a modern drainage system was installed that replaced the need for such a pronounced crown.

Back