What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

College Football Spring 2021 (FCS focused)

Recruiting is looking up across the board. Is it possible more kids are thinking they don't want to spend 3 or 4 years in places like georgia or florida, populated by a lot of racists, and instead want live in a place like Colorado?
Yikes

Recruiting is looking up across the board. Is it possible more kids are thinking they don't want to spend 3 or 4 years in places like georgia or florida, populated by a lot of racists, and instead want live in a place like Colorado?

Are you sure you are posting in the right thread?

Hell of a championship game even if there was a weather delay. I believed Sam Houston State was going to win this one because they had that do not die mentality after falling behind for the third time in the playoffs yet come out on top. SDSU is a solid team and it was a bummer that there was going to be one team that still would lose this game. Both teams were fun to watch this spring.

104 days until the next college football game when the Huskers take on Illinois. A week after that, SDSU can take out their frustrations on those CSU Rams...it's going to be glorious in that one.

After watching football this spring, I will say that there could be some spring scrimmages between opposing teams as soon as next year. Given the financial situation of many schools in light of the COVID-19 outbreak, I believe it is going to happen and I feel like I can guarantee that Nebraska will be one of those teams doing this next spring because Husker fan will be too bored to do anything else. Northern Colorado didn't play some actual games but they did have two scrimmages this spring. Montana played Portland State & Central Washington in actual games this spring. How teams will do spring football next year could depend on the outcome of those FCS teams that played in the spring and the same for the FCS teams that opted out a full year such as Northern Colorado & both Montana schools.

Back