What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Colorado Buffaloes v Texas Longhorns - Alamo Bowl, 29 Dec, 7pm MT - GAME THREAD

Per the Texas Football Hook 'Em fan site:

"Five team captains have opted out to start preparing for the NFL draft — left tackle Samuel Cosmi, defensive end Joseph Ossai, safety Caden Sterns, defensive tackle Ta’Quon Graham and safety Chris Brown. Senior center Derek Kerstetter, another captain, suffered a season-ending foot injury at Kansas State."

Per the Texas Football Hook 'Em fan site:

"Five team captains have opted out to start preparing for the NFL draft — left tackle Samuel Cosmi, defensive end Joseph Ossai, safety Caden Sterns, defensive tackle Ta’Quon Graham and safety Chris Brown. Senior center Derek Kerstetter, another captain, suffered a season-ending foot injury at Kansas State."
Less is better this time!

I figured this would happen, it is 2020. My brother probably hasn't heard yet, he hasn't talked ****. :D

black hip hop GIF

Happy to draw a name-brand Power Five team, rather than a hot G5 or traditionally mediocre P5 team having a good year... but cognizant of what happened last time we played an actual good P5 team in the Alamo bowl.

Also happy to count ourselves among the Pac-12 teams who wanted to play in a bowl.

Go buffs.

In case you are not aware of the aTm version of the Texas fight song? Here are the words. Sing along with the ut band -

Texas bite! Texas bite!
Texas jump up and bite my a**!

Texas bite! Texas bite!

Texas bite! Texas bite!

B-I-T-E A-S-S Texas jump up and my a**!

Let's go pound Ehlinger into the turf.

Once CU wins, they need to go to midfield and plant a CU flag there and then do a team wide horns down gesture with the cameras running.

Back