What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

2020 CU football season POSTPONED until Nov 6th?

Agreed, but it just seems irrelevant whether they start and end the semester a few weeks early. Just have a normal schedule

Everybody's like, oh yeah, it's gonna be fine in August but killer in December.

Like anyone knows that. If there's going to be a second wave, it's probably not going to be easily planned around. Just open school when you normally do, it's not like they don't have backup remote plans anyway.

Everybody's like, oh yeah, it's gonna be fine in August but killer in December.

Like anyone knows that. If there's going to be a second wave, it's probably not going to be easily planned around. Just open school when you normally do, it's not like they don't have backup remote plans anyway.
Yeah I can kind of see the Thanksgiving travel stuff, but opening up campuses means tons of travel in August and then more travel on December anyways. Besides, most college students don’t travel home for Thanksgiving, when they are going to go home for Christmas break a couple weeks later. This is people making irrelevant decisions so they can say they are taking precautions.

We're going to go camping for a couple of nights down on the coast. It's the best we can do. The bathrooms are the highest risk part of the trip, so we bought a little portable toilet with a pop up tent that goes around it. Not ideal, but neither is dying alone from covid.

When a school gets less than 5% of its revenue from a single source, when that source cuts its contributions in half, it’s not really that difficult to overcome.

When a school gets less than 5% of its revenue from a single source, when that source cuts its contributions in half, it’s not really that difficult to overcome.
I actually agree with. CU just needs to maintain enrollment and will be fine.

CSU and the smaller schools will suffer more.

I actually agree with. CU just needs to maintain enrollment and will be fine.

CSU and the smaller schools will suffer more.

I have heard they are expecting 15% declines at CU. You may know more than me but I do know nationally the decline of international students who pay huge premiums on tuition are dropping even faster. CU is going to feel some pain. Maybe not as much as other state schools but it is going to hurt

I have heard they are expecting 15% declines at CU. You may know more than me but I do know nationally the decline of international students who pay huge premiums on tuition are dropping even faster. CU is going to feel some pain. Maybe not as much as other state schools but it is going to hurt
I don't know Boulder specifics, but UCCS and CU Denver are going to feel it bad. They were already struggling.

Boulder still has a strong brand and appeal at least.

I wonder if that means we get a “spring” practice in a few weeks prior to the regular Fall camp.

Players should demand Hazard Pay for this season! Until there is a Vaccine, technically these players are playing under a different environment than agreed to. If any player gets sick and dies, likely talking about a huge payout, considering that any player could be considered an NFL Player potentially.

Back