What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

CU @ Arizona 12/5 - 5PM MT - FS1

Arizona are in shambles... 10 straight losses and their QB was injured on Saturday.

Would be a devastating loss imo

Arizona won't have a team by Saturday the way things are going

Players opting out are a lot better than COVID issues. The conference will make them play based off of that. Although, I probably just B-walked the hell out of that
Face Palm GIF

I don’t know what it is, but the publisher at the Arizona 247 website (Jason Scheer) annoys the hell out of me.

Not sure where else to post this, but are the mods going to open up the classic 'Taking a moment to appreciate bow eligibility thread'? Maybe @ B_Walk would like to post in it again. :LOL::LOL::LOL:

Watched about a quarter of Arizona's game with UCLA. This is the WORST team we're gonna play all year-I'm gonna be disappointed if we don't go down there and absolutely mudhole them.

Watching a little of their game, we should be able to run on them all day. UCLA was opening up truck size holes all over the place.

Watching a little of their game, we should be able to run on them all day. UCLA was opening up truck size holes all over the place.

Arizona fans would be thrilled with a CU blowout, or anything that would hasten the exit of Sumlin as head coach. The $8 million buyout after January will probably keep him around for a Hawkins Year*.

*A Hawkins Year is an extra year in which everyone knows the coach will be fired, including players, parents, other coaches, media, and recruits, but budget woes force retention, ultimately resulting in worse financial losses for the school in the long run.

I don't think most Arizona fans even know they have a football team.
A close friend of mine who went to Arizona and is a big football fan (bigger hoops fan), couldn't tell you the score or result from most of their football games. Definitely one of the more apathetic fan bases in the Pac 12/country.

Back