What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

CU Buff Lockridge rounding into form

RSSBot

News Junkie
Brian Lockridge might be a little too fast. Speed is obviously one of the most coveted attributes a football player can have.

More...

Coach Hagan just stopped short of saying, "lock up your daughters when Speedy's around".

Coach Hagan just stopped short of saying, "lock up your daughters when Speedy's around".

that was a rough quote. not sure you want to be putting that "out there" in a public forum given the later Barnett years and perception around town, Denver, etc. we all know what Hagan meant.....but, the phrasing is unfortunate and words could have been chosen a little more carefully imo.

that was a rough quote. not sure you want to be putting that "out there" in a public forum given the later Barnett years and perception around town, Denver, etc. we all know what Hagan meant.....but, the phrasing is unfortunate.
I think it was innocent enough--he was saying that B-Lock comes across as a good kid, but poor Speedy inadvertantly suffered in the comparison.

I think it was innocent enough--he was saying that B-Lock comes across as a good kid, but poor Speedy inadvertantly suffered in the comparison.

i agree. just saying that it wouldn't take much for someone so-inclined to lift the quote away from the B-Lock comparison and things can snowball...as we've seen...into character assassination of the whole team and that daddy's little girl isn't safe on the CU campus around football players. i overstate for effect.

Back