What's new
  • In addition to the game day thread we will also have live chat during the Buffs UCLA game. Consider it the 2020 version of a tailgate. This is normally a club member only feature but will be open to all registered users this weekend.

CU Christmas Gift for a ****braska Fan

BatBuff

Hi Buff Nation; I need your help. My girlfriend is a ****braska alum (I know, don't give me too much of a hard time), and her family are big ****er fans. What is a Christmas gift idea that I can get for her and/or her parents? Something like a 62-36 Christmas tree ornament would be perfect. Links and/or pictures would be appreciated.

Mods - feel free to move this thread if you need to.

Not Sure

Sets low bar, barely exceeds it.
Club Member
The most useful thing for a ****braska fan these days is a realization that their program is a dumpster fire. It’ll hurt in the short term, but they’ll be much happier a few years down the line when their team is getting curb stomped by Rutgers or Maryland.

manhattanbuf

Club Member
Club Member
Hi Buff Nation; I need your help. My girlfriend is a ****braska alum (I know, don't give me too much of a hard time), and her family are big ****er fans. What is a Christmas gift idea that I can get for her and/or her parents? Something like a 62-36 Christmas tree ornament would be perfect. Links and/or pictures would be appreciated.

Mods - feel free to move this thread if you need to.
You should give yourself the gift of a partner who attended The University of Colorado and break up with her and the nuhbrasskins.

Alfred91

Ignorant, anti-American, and anti-Christian.
Club Member
You could give her a face ****ing like CU normally gives the Nubs.

Undecided if it's a good idea for the parents too.

You could get her an autographed copy of "Uncle Ken's Guide to Facehumping".

It comes with a $5 off coupon to Casa Bonita. (You don't have to share that it's closed).

Liver

modded mod
Club Member
Junta Member
get a tom osborne poster. add a small pic of lawrence phillip's obit. add a small photo of osborne voting us 4th in the coaches poll.

put it all in a nice frame. present it as a living history of the ****braska program.

Ruckus

Peep my words.
Club Member
Lipo Liposuction GIF by EvolutionMD

Mb2658

A trio of framed pictures. The first is just the number 2. The second is a picture of Las Vegas. The third is a picture of a person glancing. If they every figure it out, it’ll be one hell of a troll job.