What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

CU-UCLA Game Thread! Espn 2 5 PM MT

Anybody know if CU will be playing crowd & band noise into the stadium or is that a tv thing ?

Chip UCLA teams have started pretty bad the past two years to start the season. I think having DTR as your three year starter probably helps, but that gives me hope here.

On a positive note, this opener couldn't setup any better for Noyer. First start against a terrible D (113th) that lost a couple of their decent players from last year. He should have an opportunity to make a few plays. Lets hope Chev and company put him in a position to do some damage, while not asking him to do too much.

What do we think? Fontenot being out is a lil scary.

I think thats gotta be the biggest 2 deep front 7 CU has ever had.

Other than that though? Have to at leadt like the fact that the majority of the 2 deep will be back next year. Lot of big, young fellas in the pipeline at O-line. Hopefully some of them can play. Its nice looking at a O line depth chart and not thinking half of these guys dont belong on a P5 roster.

Fontenot being out is no good. Hopefully nothing serious.

Broussard moving up to #1 is crazy. Dude must have had one hell of a camp.

Gonzalez starting at one cornerback. Always surprising to see a true freshman starting, but I think we've known this was going to happen the last few weeks. Blackmon on the other side. I think they can go a lot of ways here, so depth will be good at corner.

I like this team other than quarterback. Some really good talent and depth is good for the most part, other than tackle and safety (although moving Trujillo to safety helps but not sure he will last at that size). I really hope the staff tried to find a grad transfer at QB because it is by far the biggest hole and it really is probably going to hinder this program from having a winning season.

Edit: Probably the biggest oline CU has had in over a decade as well.

Last edited:
Fontenot being out is no good. Hopefully nothing serious.

Broussard moving up to #1 is crazy. Dude must have had one hell of a camp.

Gonzalez starting at one cornerback. Always surprising to see a true freshman starting, but I think we've known this was going to happen the last few weeks. Blackmon on the other side. I think they can go a lot of ways here, so depth will be good at corner.

I like this team other than quarterback. Some really good talent and depth is good for the most part, other than tackle and safety (although moving Trujillo to safety helps but not sure he will last at that size). I really hope the staff tried to find a grad transfer at QB because it is by far the biggest hole and it really is probably going to hinder this program from having a winning season.

Edit: Probably the biggest oline CU has had in over a decade as well.
No Harris anywhere.

On a positive note, this opener couldn't setup any better for Noyer. First start against a terrible D (113th) that lost a couple of their decent players from last year. He should have an opportunity to make a few plays. Lets hope Chev and company put him in a position to do some damage, while not asking him to do too much.
I think after he lays out his first defender, they'll think twice about making that catch.

Back