What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

CU Offense is Dead Last in the FBS

Probably best to look through other threads as this has been discussed in multiple other threads. Not trying to be a dick, just giving you a heads up to check threads before posted a new one that's in discussion!

Edit: **** you

Last edited:
Probably best to look through other threads as this has been discussed in multiple other threads. Not trying to be a dick, just giving you a heads up to check threads before posted a new one that's in discussion!

I do not care - just posting my opinion and am happy to drop from the forum if I am breaking some sort of rule. Do they promote CRT here too?

I do not care - just posting my opinion and am happy to drop from the forum if I am breaking some sort of rule. Do they promote CRT here too?
Here We Go Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

This is when you channel 96buff.

Be a dick. It's the Allbuffs way!

CU football sucks and is on its way to becoming the worst football team in the FBS - and I am supposed to be following some stupid rules about posts???? LOL what a joke - no wonder we are so terrible - so much focus on being PC and so little focus on excellence and winning.

CU football sucks and is on its way to becoming the worst football team in the FBS - and I am supposed to be following some stupid rules about posts???? LOL what a joke - no wonder we are so terrible - so much focus on being PC and so little focus on excellence and winning.
Keep Going Jimmy Fallon GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

That guy is lame, but everyone on here literally agrees about everything. Banning everyone else is pretty lame, but it's your site.
Meh, the new guy didn’t say anything controversial to start. Hey, guess what? Our offense is dead last in FBS!! I’m sure you guys who post here all of the time aren’t aware of that.

that’s a pretty ****ty start and then getting defensive and pulling the crt card is just bush league. I’ll forgive him if he gets me a samich and beer

So our football team sucks because an online community run by volunteers has some very simple rules we ask people to follow to make co-existing here a little easier for everyone and because it saves those volunteers some time. Did I get that right?

Back