What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Derrick White

BuffG

Pretty sure he just became the smallest NBA player in modern history to register 6 blocks in a game. He was always a block artist. His stat line tonight of 18 points, 9 assists, 6 rebounds, and 6 blocks has only been achieved by players like David Robinson, Hakeen Olajuwon, Charles Barkley, Tim Duncan, Tracy Mcgrady, Boogie Cousins, and Josh Smith, and Nate Thurmond. Give this man a thread!

Too bad we had him for only 1 year.
I think it's stupid that transferring up an NCAA division requires someone to sit out a year when transferring down allows immediate eligibility.

I'm not talking football with FCS to FBS since they are both Division 1. But when we're talking about a guy in D2 having a D1 opportunity, that's rare and there's no reason to punish the kid for pursuing an opportunity at a more prestigious school (athletically and, usually, academically).

I think it's stupid that transferring up an NCAA division requires someone to sit out a year when transferring down allows immediate eligibility.

I'm not talking football with FCS to FBS since they are both Division 1. But when we're talking about a guy in D2 having a D1 opportunity, that's rare and there's no reason to punish the kid for pursuing an opportunity at a more prestigious school (athletically and, usually, academically).

Yep. What's the possible reason for this discrepancy? Are D1 schools really going to use D2 as a minor league? Doubtful.

SIAP: Kevin Durant is a CU fan confirmed? Nah, but seriously I'm impressed he caught enough CU games that year to gain a strong impression of Derrick White.

They had a little interchange in tonight's game.

SIAP: Kevin Durant is a CU fan confirmed? Nah, but seriously I'm impressed he caught enough CU games that year to gain a strong impression of Derrick White.

KD’s first Big12 game was at the Keg. This was also my first Buffs game and I sat 2 rows behind the hoop because there was like 1,000 people there. He made SC Top 10 highlights that night and had something like 35 pts and 20 boards.

KD’s first Big12 game was at the Keg. This was also my first Buffs game and I sat 2 rows behind the hoop because there was like 1,000 people there. He made SC Top 10 highlights that night and had something like 35 pts and 20 boards.

Yeah that was a memorable game. The Big 12 brought a lot of talented players to Boulder, but he's the best I've ever seen in person. Everything looked completely effortless to him, we had no chance. But it's hard to be mad when witnessing greatness (that AJ Green TD catch).

Yeah that was a memorable game. The Big 12 brought a lot of talented players to Boulder, but he's the best I've ever seen in person. Everything looked completely effortless to him, we had no chance. But it's hard to be mad when witnessing greatness (that AJ Green TD catch).
Jalil Brown defending I believe.

Bittersweet night tonight! Nuggets lose, but D. White tears it up. I hate sports with conflicting results. Still want Nuggets to win series though!

Unbelievable play! He is a very smart player with great coaching to learn from. He does what he is supposed to do and does it well. Hope he has a great series, but gotta have my Nuggets win. Maybe the Nuggets should have banned 3-point shots cause that was painful.

And to think, the Nuggets drafted Tyler Lydon over White. Oops.

Its better for Derrick to go to San Antonio but I remember draft night and some of my friends and I were pissed the Nuggets did not draft him. I think he would be dynamite with The Joker and Murray

Back