What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Do not enjoy this season. It's ****ed

I can keep some perspective tomorrow, right now its hard not to be upset about how the regular season ended.

Time to see if we have a Nate that can pull this teams collective heads out of their asses.

Nincompoop, I'm happy to join you in your usual cesspool of depression and stupid. It's nice and warm at least!
Not depressed, realized this team wasn’t going to get it done a few weeks ago...confirmed by the latest streak...let’s hope this starts a new streak
1583638271443.png

Way to jump on that grenade... I'm sure Darth is pleased that you've taken off the pressure
He's obviously joking. The sweet 16? We couldn't sniff that even if Gatling didn't miss another shot. The two guard spot alone ensures we are going nowhere near the sweet 16

Where are the ALLCAPS in this thread title?

Don’t half-ass this b_walk back!

If the Buffs want to go anywhere in the tournament, they need to catch lightning in a bottle ASAP. I have no clue how to circle the wagons for this team. Obviously, they need to shoot much better. It was nice to see Battey have a good game at Utah. What happened to the team defense?

Back