What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Do you guys mind if I join ya'll as a Buffs fan?

KoyDetmer

Banned
BANNED
....I have always respected and enjoyed the Buffs program and wish you guys were still in the Big XII playing against Nebraska on the Friday after Thanksgiving. I miss that game a lot. One of my favourite college football games of ALL-TIME was the 2001 DEMOLITION JOB against the Huskers in Folsom Field. I loved the McCartney era and CU has had some of my favourite college QBs of all-time....Koy Detmer, John Hessler, Mike Moschetti, et. al. I also think the Buffs have the coolest uniforms bar none in college football when they wear their all black uni's. For most schools, the alternate all-black uniforms are lame and contrived, but I always thought the all-black uniforms worked PERFECTLY for the Buffs since black is one of their primary colours. So do you guys mid if I join the board and ask some questions about the Buffs program? I would love to one day see Colorado back as a perennial Top 10-15 program and legit national title contender. Oh and TO ME, when it comes to college football, "CU" will ALWAYS stand for the BUFFS and not for Clemson.

Last edited:
P7GGULP.gif

My choice is in a kabab shop in King's Cross, Sydney, AU.
Outside of a veggie burrito from Taco Surf, that kabob shop served the most amazing food I've ever eaten. Damn. It may even have been as good as a veggie burrito from Taco Surf. That garlic chili sauce put it over the top!

I can’t possibly approve this until we know more about you:
Where did you/are you going to school?
Where do you live now?
Do you like threads about uniforms?
Etc
LaserDeathHawk, in response to your questions: I attended the University of Michigan Law School, and am currently an IP Attorney. I currently live in the NYC area. For the most part, no, I do not "like" threads about uniforms, ALTHOUGH, as evidenced by my initial post, I most certainly CAN AND DO appreciate the aesthetics of uniform colour combinations.

LaserDeathHawk, in response to your questions: I attended the University of Michigan Law School, and am currently an IP Attorney. I currently live in the NYC area. For the most part, no, I do not "like" threads about uniforms, ALTHOUGH, as evidenced by my initial post, I most certainly CAN AND DO appreciate the aesthetics of uniform colour combinations.
So you're saying you can hate Michigan State and Nebraska...

lol, thanks Bufffan68 I appreciate the welcome. It is just a shame that things started to deteriorate after Mac left town and that none of the coaches since have been able to get CU back to where they were in the late 80's and early to mid 90's. I know Barnett had 2001, and back then I was really hoping that he would be able to bring CU all the way back, but obviously his tenure ended poorly, and since then....nothing much has happened. Like I said, I hated the Pac-12 move. I feel that both CU and Nebraska belong in the Big XII....Nebraska being in the Big 10 has been a total joke from the beginning. I laughed my ass off when the Big 10 added Rutgers, Maryland and Nebraska....I was like WTF?!!! lol Aside from Ohio State, that entire conference has become a total joke.

BUFFSNYC, nice Atlantic City song lyrics in your sig, and nice London Calling avatar. You appear to have excellent taste in music. I thought I was the only Clash fan still around. If you also appreciate the brilliance of the Stones and the Ramones, you might be okay in my book. :cool:

BUFFSNYC, nice Atlantic City song lyrics in your sig, and nice London Calling avatar. You appear to have excellent taste in music. I thought I was the only Clash fan still around. If you also appreciate the brilliance of the Stones and the Ramones, you might be okay in my book. :cool:

No mention of Lou Reed or The Velvet Underground = fail.

How do you feel about gratuitous vowels and do you, by chance, bear resemblance to Brett Favre?

I'll take a roast beef sandwich from Ye Olde Ale House, just outside of Philly. And a Black Albert.

Welcome to the ****show.

Back