What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Eric Bien(i)emy's next job speculation, shut out again

Face Off sucked, The Rock sucked, I could go on. I don't think he's a bad actor really, a lot of his movies weren't worth a damn. Like he cares, he gets paid the same way regardless.

arrested nicolas cage GIF

I’m willing to say it: I also enjoyed Peggy Sue Got Married

By the way, EB did get a lot more mentions during the Chiefs game last night, which was good.

If scooter truly is making the play calls then I am really impressed. This last game vs Buffalo the offense play calling was spot on to almost perfect.

Adaptation was Cage's best performance.

If KC wins the SB and EB doesn't get a HC job, got to wonder what exactly he needs to do.
Adaptation was a great movie. Chris Cooper gave the most memorable performance for me in that one.
I need to catch that movie again.

Just caught up on the last 9 pages of this thread. I think NewEra is a member of the Houston family. I think EB scares owners because he’s black, and insanely strong willed. It’s easy for the owners to point to negative marks in his past to avoid the obvious issue.

As an aside, do people not find it odd that almost all of EB’s negative marks in his past, have a direct link to his time at CU? Somehow he functioned without many issues for most of his life in other cities. And we wonder why recruiting to CU has fallen short ever since the scandal.

Back