What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

F it, whose with me?

jizzrag85

1434922C-068F-4D2D-87EA-312A8FFFABF2.jpegI donated $60 today after the win, I want to see if we can start a trend. Will everyone here donate $20 to CU football for every win moving forward. It’s a decent impact for this program, I challenge you all. Do it for the cargo shorts. Start a positive trend, post your donations here.

Oh he’s back to challenge other peoples’ fandom again. **** off dummy.

Also: *who’s

Fairly typical moron response. If anything you’re consistent with how useless and predictable your posts are. I challenge everyone else to post, I challenge you to come meet me face to face, bitch. Let me guess…you don’t live here.

Fairly typical moron response. If anything you’re consistent with how useless and predictable your posts are. I challenge everyone else to post, I challenge you to come meet me face to face, bitch. Let me guess…you don’t live here.
Here have some water.

water bottle GIF

Thanks Ahoel. You’re probably the only one, the rest of these dumbasses talk about CU football 10 hours a week but don’t bother to donate or attend the games.
Lol going exactly how I anticipated.

I challenge people to donate and this is what ensues.

Face it you ****s. You’re fair weather fans who don’t donate or attend games and this is just more proof. 😘 ✌️
How did you think this was going to go, dip$hit?

Back