What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

NIL act passed - NCAA allows athletes to monetise their name, image, likeness

If we can’t muster deals for players via an NIL collective, we may as well just shut down football.

Wonder if this is what our boy Jerdough was talking about. Probably not, since it’s B4L, but this should probably be the main collective for CU as it’s almost assuredly going to be the biggest
Who has funded this? Does it have a couple of big sponsors? Or is this a simple crowdsourcing effort?

Who has funded this? Does it have a couple of big sponsors? Or is this a simple crowdsourcing effort?
No idea, but B4L is the biggest organization dedicated to CU athletics.

Board members include Sean Tufts, Gary Barnett, Pat Devenny, and Lance Carl among others from other sports.

I donated to the Boulder NIL collective in hopes of getting an autograph from Coop Clair and apparently he never made it on campus? How do I get my money back?
Clark Evans NLI deal continues to pay dividends to its shareholders!

This was dumb at the time, but it's dumber now. He's tied for fourth on the team in catches, is a starter, and one of those guys y'all thought was so much better than him already hit the transfer portal.
Basically tied for 5th…with their running back.

This was dumb at the time, but it's dumber now. He's tied for fourth on the team in catches, is a starter, and one of those guys y'all thought was so much better than him already hit the transfer portal.
“T-4th on the team in catches/starter/etc”… while that may be true, he has 16 receptions for 187 yards and 0 TDs. Arias for comparison has 19/309/1 and he’s terrible.

Rice chose to go be a JAG on a good team rather than the best player on a ****ty team. I don’t begrudge him for it, but let’s not act like he made a good decision from a production/involvement standpoint with that kind of stat line

Back