What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Darrin Chiaverini relieved of his duties as Offensive Coordinator

The Three Stooges had depth too. Behind Moe was Larry and Curly.....

No insult to CU intended, just expanding on the emptiness of the concept of Depth.

There are two things for sure in life: Depth and Taxes....

The Three Stooges had depth too. Behind Moe was Larry and Curly.....

No insult to CU intended, just expanding on the emptiness of the concept of Depth.

There are two things for sure in life: Depth and Taxes....
Don't forget Shimp!

The three stooges had such good depth they actually had four stooges. They had an extra stooge! Now THAT’S depth. Like real game depth.

Have there been any success stories coming out of Six Zero...I honestly don't know?
For CU or for anyone? It's a good question. I'm racking my brain to think of anyone they put out that's tearing it up in college. Input from others?

For CU or for anyone? It's a good question. I'm racking my brain to think of anyone they put out that's tearing it up in college. Input from others?
I feel like one of the OL kids we were after who went to Stanford is playing, but I'm not sure of anyone else

McChesney does a solid job of marketing his guys and getting them offers. That does not mean these guys should actually be getting these offers. Say what you want about the guy but he can market his players to a higher # of offers than they probably should get based on their talent level.

McChesney does a solid job of marketing his guys and getting them offers. That does not mean these guys should actually be getting these offers. Say what you want about the guy but he can market his players to a higher # of offers than they probably should get based on their talent level.
Yep. I've never understood people getting upset with McChesney based off of this. He is paid to be their cheerleaders and garner them scholarship offers. It's literally what their parents are paying him to do. If CU didn't suck at recruiting, this discussion would never be had.

So he can recruit then, maybe? Replace Rodrigue with McChesney.

No, @Duff Man should be the recruiting coordinator.

episode 2 showtime GIF by Shameless

I wish I had a secondary program to root for. Maybe I'll pick Iowa. Same colors, and they own the nubs.
I would pick Maryland because the campus is like 7 miles from my house, but... Maryland.

I actually like the uniforms, it's the fact that on the football field umd is the B1G what CU is the P12.

:(

I would pick Maryland because the campus is like 7 miles from my house, but... Maryland.

I actually like the uniforms, it's the fact that on the football field umd is the B1G what CU is the P12.

:(
So you're saying I should go all in on Rice?

Back