What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Build Rick George a Statue (was #fireRickGeorge)

If I at least thought CU was trying I could still support them. Take a risk on an up and comer, an innovator, a gravitating personally. Anything. At least you could see the vision and you could be excited even if it crashed and burned. But hiring retreads no one else wants only to see in a few years why no one else wanted them is creates the worst possible fan experience there could be.

I'm starting to wonder if the reason for success in the basketball programs is that RG leaves Tad and JR alone.
jim carrey disbelief GIF

It is going to be an issue for Rick when season tickets renewals fall thru the floor. Just talked to a buddy who had been telling me to believe in the plan. He finally said I was right and he is not renewing either. This is a guy who has had season tickets as long as I have. This is going to be freaking ugly for the AD. I know it can be fixed long term if CU wants to but this spiral is going to cost them at least 4-5 years post when they decide to make a change. What a freaking disaster.

At the UCLA game alumni tailgate, I asked RG (in-between his several gin and tonics) if the administration could post uniform combos in advance, so us fans could coordinate. His immediate initial response was "Barstool Sports doesn't report accurately".

I told him I don't get my updates from Barstool, which took him away from a defensive posture. I wasn't sure what to make of it at the time. That tweet jives!

I can hear it now. RG and KD will be bleating, after all the hemorrhaging and season tix non-renewal etc, that they’re just gonna go with the players and fans “who want to be here”. They’ll defiantly attempt to march ahead, and get destroyed by TCUs athletes in game one which will set the tone for the rest of the season.

many of the players that are leaving begged for NIL opportunities before leaving. now we have the guys who are staying begging for NIL deals. our ADs complete failure to build a NIL program is embarrassing and program crushing. somehow he failed when many other programs, both small and large, are succeeding.

Rick George needs to resign.

Shocker that Trumper RG doesn't understand what is happening

RG and Dorrell will surely see this as a problem with the fans, I bet we’ll see some condescending messaging from the AD or a staff Twitter account by tomorrow.

They most definitely won’t realize that their poor leadership and lack of communication are what is causing so much of the unhappiness and restlessness out in the fan base and amongst the players

Having former players commenting on what is absolute disfunction is telling.

The comment about not addressing mental health issues is troubling and requires investigating. If this is found to be true, the administration should be removed quickly, with cause (no buy-out).

At the UCLA game alumni tailgate, I asked RG (in-between his several gin and tonics) if the administration could post uniform combos in advance, so us fans could coordinate. His immediate initial response was "Barstool Sports doesn't report accurately".

I told him I don't get my updates from Barstool, which took him away from a defensive posture. I wasn't sure what to make of it at the time. That tweet jives!
Sorry we missed you at that tailgate. I was there, too. RG was enjoying the CU/UNM hoops game while pretending the football team didn’t exist.

RG and Dorrell will surely see this as a problem with the fans, I bet we’ll see some condescending messaging from the AD or a staff Twitter account by tomorrow.

They most definitely won’t realize that their poor leadership and lack of communication are what is causing so much of the unhappiness and restlessness out in the fan base and amongst the players
Poor leadership never takes responsibility. It’s always somebody else’s fault. Sound familiar?

Having former players commenting on what is absolute disfunction is telling.

The comment about not addressing mental health issues is troubling and requires investigating. If this is found to be true, the administration should be removed quickly, with cause (no buy-out).
It's absolutely true. I think I mentioned this in Barzil a couple months ago or maybe it was here. But regardless CU doesn't do **** for athletes in many aspects but is embarrassingly bad when it comes to mental health. And this post by Keith Miller tracks with what players told me as I mentioned in my post yesterday regarding the mass exodus.

It's absolutely true. I think I mentioned this in Barzil a couple months ago or maybe it was here. But regardless CU doesn't do **** for athletes in many aspects but is embarrassingly bad when it comes to mental health. And this post by Keith Miller tracks with what players told me as I mentioned in my post yesterday regarding the mass exodus.
Didn't they try make a big deal out of that WHOLE athlete thing? Sounds like another failure by the AD

Back