What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Build Rick George a Statue (was #fireRickGeorge)

I have complete confidence that if we accurately diagnose the problem, nothing will change. Our irreversible mediocrity and the haves-and-have-nots nature of CFB have dramatically decreased my interest in the sport. It gives me something to talk about with my buddies. I still love it, but to quote Troy McClure when asked by Selma if he loves her, and he says "Sure I love you baby, like I love Fresca".

The medical school improved, largely due to efforts of Rick George funding the expansion in Denver / Aurora.
Wut?

Phil Anschutz partly funded that.

Bruce Benson moved the Presidents office from Boulder to run it, CU Denver, and CUCS.

Rick George wasnt even employed here.

https://web.cvent.com/event/d827e786-ca9b-41e8-afd7-222c8061595b/summary?RefId=fbi

Another apocalyptic sign of the University not caring in the slightest about success in athletics, and points to what a self-interested money-horror Rick George is. Can anyone name another university that would parade their AD to participate in a discussion on the "impact of climate change on Colorado communities"????? So happy I cancelled season tickets after 19 years and have eliminated all donations to the AD.

https://web.cvent.com/event/d827e786-ca9b-41e8-afd7-222c8061595b/summary?RefId=fbi

Another apocalyptic sign of the University not caring in the slightest about success in athletics, and points to what a self-interested money-horror Rick George is. Can anyone name another university that would parade their AD to participate in a discussion on the "impact of climate change on Colorado communities"????? So happy I cancelled season tickets after 19 years and have eliminated all donations to the AD.
Seriously? A state wide tour of University officials who will address several issues - including climate change - and this upsets you somehow? You really think RG is going to be discussing climate change? I’m certain RG will be discussing the state of affairs of the athletic department and will be absent from any climate change discussions. They listed something like ten people in that press release and you somehow inferred that RG was the guy that thy will have out front talking about climate change? Seriously? Of all the things to get upset about.

Seriously? A state wide tour of University officials who will address several issues - including climate change - and this upsets you somehow? You really think RG is going to be discussing climate change? I’m certain RG will be discussing the state of affairs of the athletic department and will be absent from any climate change discussions. They listed something like ten people in that press release and you somehow inferred that RG was the guy that thy will have out front talking about climate change? Seriously? Of all the things to get upset about.

Why does the invitation not specifically reference that Rick George will address the Athletic Department?

This state-wide tour has occurred for 30+ years, to my knowledge ALWAYS with the express purpose of discussing the state of the AD, not a take on "climate change" or anything else not specific to athletics. I have attended numerous times BECAUSE I knew the focus was on athletics. No reason to attend this year - I can hear about Climate change from a million other sources.

Why does the invitation not specifically reference that Rick George will address the Athletic Department?

This state-wide tour has occurred for 30+ years, to my knowledge ALWAYS with the express purpose of discussing the state of the AD, not a take on "climate change" or anything else not specific to athletics. I have attended numerous times BECAUSE I knew the focus was on athletics. No reason to attend this year - I can hear about Climate change from a million other sources.
I'm going to go out on a limb here and guess that you you don't believe in climate change and that's what you are most bothered about. Be real and admit it.

Are you honestly asking why the invitation doesn’t specifically state that the director of athletics will be addressing the athletic department? Did you really just ask that question?

Comedy Central Idk GIF by Drunk History

Just wait until men are no longer allowed to compete in sports and we will have women's football instead.

Somebody needed to speak to buffalo methane. RG is just the guy!

Agreed..punted my season tix...why? KD is perhaps the worst P5 HC in America...

Want to get very frustrated? Follow Rick on Twitter, and get notifications of when he posts. With each one, I get more and more pissed about his inability to fix our football program. At least our other sports are kicking ass (per his tweets) and he is fighting the good fight with ****ing Phil on climate change. Can’t want to get updates on his new ****ing Nikes this fall.

Maybe Jeremy is our mega rich donor coming to save the day.

edit. He is a CSU rammie. So a cruel joke. Although Kelli is also a rammie.

Maybe Jeremy is our mega rich donor coming to save the day.

edit. He is a CSU rammie. So a cruel joke. Although Kelli is also a rammie.

His profile pic and header are of CU football. He’s going to have to sell a lot of $80 driving gloves to fix this

Peyton manning becoming the “owner” of the buffs and arch committing to CU confirmed
New plan:
- find loophole in rules that allow mascots to play in games. Line up Ralphie at RB and DT.
- build house for Lincoln Riley in Boulder.
- match Saban’s salary for Dorrell, watch the championships roll in!

Buffs Culture did a brief interview with RG. It’s obvious he’s hearing a lot of folks voice their displeasure. Sucks for him as he’s powerless to do anything to change the situation.

Back