What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Build Rick George a Statue (was #fireRickGeorge)

I was at a banquet up there last night. RG spoke and seemed all in on KD and his staff. I don't look for a change anytime soon. I think they will win tomorrow, maybe that will start something.
He didn't say: "row the boat" by chance, did he?

I dont care anymore as far as who our head coach is. If HCKD can get it going then great, it would be easier. I just have been saying that same thing for how many HCs? seriously.

I dont care anymore as far as who our head coach is. If HCKD can get it going then great, it would be easier. I just have been saying that same thing for how HCs? seriously.
By my count, this is HC #5 that I have expressed that sentiment. As hard as I am on the current staff, I do hope they get it going. I just see very little evidence.

Can we use FlaBuff somewhere in this scheme?
gene wilder igor GIF

I'd be interested to understand how Oregon does it
A couple parts, and nil is going to really be good for them.

1. You can recruit some very high end talent internationally that is not a development project - especially in the distance events. If you limit yourself to US athletes (and even an emphasis on Colorado hs athletes), as Wetmore generally does, you simply have to use more scholarships to do it.

2. There's generally a sense (more so in sprinters than distance) that a half ride at Nike U is equal to a full ride at other schools. NIL is going to really exacerbate this.

On a positive note, we're getting closer to the point where there's no Forever Buff under retirement age we can hire who is associated with good memories of winning football. Give it another few decades and we can try something fresh.

Last edited:
Back