What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Build Rick George a Statue (was #fireRickGeorge)

Mr Rogers Clown GIF

Anyone worried about losing players in the portal, do not be. They are going to lose 11 games and the bottom cannot get deeper. Bring in a guy who can fis this mess, a real coach who can build a staff, recruit and leverage the portal. There is not anyone on this roster who is so critical that we should even care about. Try it over and purge the rot which is very deep. Blow it the **** up and start over. This is like SMU death penalty bad at this point and we did it to ourselves with this horrible admin

Anyone worried about losing players in the portal, do not be. They are going to lose 11 games and the bottom cannot get deeper. Bring in a guy who can fis this mess, a real coach who can build a staff, recruit and leverage the portal. There is not anyone on this roster who is so critical that we should even care about. Try it over and purge the rot which is very deep. Blow it the **** up and start over. This is like SMU death penalty bad at this point and we did it to ourselves with this horrible admin
How do you leverage the portal when you have clowns like PD that still think the portal is random juco players trying to get into CU for a PE degree?

Well, this will be hire #3 for RG.

Hire #1 Criteria:
"The coach with the dopest collection of Nikes"

Hire #2 Criteria:
"The coach who appreciates sweetening the pot with a lifetime Pasta Jay's discount card."

I believe in RG #3!

Been thinking about this given the narrative surrounding Prime.

Ever since learning that it was boosters rejecting mediocre Mendenhall, I’ve been wavering on how many props we should give small foot RG for getting further down the field with Prime.

On one hand, yeah, it takes effort from him to get Prime back to the table after the initial rejection. On the other hand, he seemed very eager to eject and maybe even had an offer typed for mediocre Mendenhall. Luckily, folks with money and influence had enough of small foot’s antics and demanded better.

Ever since learning that it was boosters rejecting mediocre Mendenhall, I’ve been wavering on how many props we should give small foot RG for getting further down the field with Prime.

On one hand, yeah, it takes effort from him to get Prime back to the table after the initial rejection. On the other hand, he seemed very eager to eject and maybe even had an offer typed for mediocre Mendenhall. Luckily, folks with money and influence had enough of small foot’s antics and demanded better.
Please don’t BWalk this for us!

We'll never know exactly how this played out.

We'll never know exactly how this played out.
Your and others postings seem to me that you think Prime is a done deal and this has (already) played out vs. still we're still playing the field. Your tagline adds to that. Have I missed the announcement?

PS. And I'm a member at 247

Your and others postings seem to me that you think Prime is a done deal and this has (already) played out vs. still we're still playing the field. Your tagline adds to that. Have I missed the announcement?

PS. And I'm a member at 247
Speaking it into existence.

If CU's boosters reject Mendenhall (whose resume speaks for itself) to hire Ryan Walters, this program deserves to be in the hellhole its in right now.

Here's my problem with a Walters hire-it tells me the search went about as well as the one that gave us Stoneface did. CU tries for a couple bigger fish, gets turned down, panics, and has a "Let's call him" moment with Walters because its no secret he really wants this job. Tell me why I'm wrong.

Last edited:
Back