What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

First trip to Boulder

SCtiger

I apologize if there is a forum dedicated to game day activities/advice but I didn't see one. Some friends and I travel to a different game each year and this year we will be in Boulder for the USC game. Any suggestions on parking without a pass? I see the University sells public parking for $25/30 but we will not be arriving to campus until around 3 or 3:30. Will the parking garages be full by then? Also, any suggestions for a bar before the game? Looking forward to the trip and thanks for any help.

I apologize if there is a forum dedicated to game day activities/advice but I didn't see one. Some friends and I travel to a different game each year and this year we will be in Boulder for the USC game. Any suggestions on parking without a pass? I see the University sells public parking for $25/30 but we will not be arriving to campus until around 3 or 3:30. Will the parking garages be full by then? Also, any suggestions for a bar before the game? Looking forward to the trip and thanks for any help.

So, small world, I live in Charleston and am coming to the the USC game too. Sackman on here hosts a tailgate, you might be able to get down on that.

The Sink is pretty iconic bar-wise, pretty sure Obama had a beer there at one point. And legend has it Robert Redford worked there. Right next to campus. Get a hot pastrami sandwich at Salvaggio’s down the block for lunch.

Have a great time, games at Folsom are pretty frickin sweet.

The Sink is pretty iconic bar-wise, pretty sure Obama had a beer there at one point. And legend has it Robert Redford worked there. Right next to campus. Get a hot pastrami sandwich at Salvaggio’s down the block for lunch.

Obama visited, had a pizza (it is called the POTUS now), not sure about the beer. Not a legend, Robert Redford was a waiter at The Sink.

Come on man. If they want a bar, The Dark Horse is the only answer.

Back