What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Flohoops Subscription?

clutch299

For the Buffs' Costa Rica tour, it looks like the only way to watch is through Flohoops. It looks like the cheapest option on their website is a $30 monthly charge and all of my google searches reveal that everyone hates Flohoops and Flosports.

Does anyone have any experience with Flohoops? Or does anyone have a free trial code or know of any other way to stream the games without dropping $30 (and likely having to fight to cancel the subscription)?

Trying to figure out my options before I pay the price, both literally and figuratively.

If I remember correctly, someone subscribed to it for some CU event but I can't remember who. @buffgal maybe?

I got flohoops several years ago for that tournament that wound up being at Liberty. It worked well and I was able to cancel through a website request. I'll probably pass on this one though.

I just bought the year, and we will see if I watch other sports over the next year. I fell asleep early last night so I was able to watch the replay today.

I watched it & had a lot of freezing up, but may try it plugged into internet versus wireless next 3 nights.

Competition inferior, some rusty & sloppy play- but I luved to see most of new guys playing. Quincy & Javon injured, but on trip. ‘Bari swished first 3 3s. Tad started Nique at 3 spot and he had 10 boards, was passing & bringing the ball up. All the bigs bringing ball up and moving well-especially Tristan. Kee started at 1, but KJ off bench had best game of whole team. KJ may give Lovering competition for Frosh of year! Really think Tad could earn Coach of year, if CU finishes in top-4 of PAC-12 and above WSU - the next young up & comers.

How is the quality?
Quality of the feed was pretty decent, much better than I feared it would be. I watched via their FireTV app on my main tv via FireTV stick.
They even had announcers who were ok. Actually better than Walton to me since they actually talked about the game.

Geez the competition sucked. Not sure what the deal is with those teams, I assume we're paying them? Apparently that team was concurrently playing in their league semi finals, so not sure why they agreed to play us. Doesn't seem like a great thing to do to go get crushed by guys just out of high school, while trying for a championship run lol.

Way back in history, I and a friend went on a trip through Europe with the women's basketball team. The parents and fans that went on the trip would be the only fans in the stands.

The gyms and competition were just like these games. And that was about 1997 or 1998. Lappe was a player on that team.

Back