What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

George Mason and other Outbound Transfers

damn, get em D'Shawn – very happy to have a second team to root for now

I met Kim at this brunch place around the corner from my house years ago, really down to earth guy, he could be one of the best to come from Tad's coaching tree

Is Kim English the eventual heir to Tad?
I wouldn't be surprised if it was Mike Rohn for a relatively short time before the former Tad players entered the mix as the next-next guy. I think English is destined for Mizzou.

The Athletic published a list of "Rising Stars in Men's College Basketball", and Kim English was the second coach mentioned. (The list included broadcasters, bloggers, etc.)

6. Kim English, head coach, George Mason | Age: 33

It hasn’t taken English long to announce his arrival as one of the nation’s hottest up-and-coming coaches. George Mason hasn’t been to an NCAA Tournament since 2011, yet in his first season as head coach, English has the Patriots off to a 4-1 start that includes a road win at then-No. 20 Maryland. As a senior at Missouri, English was the second-leading scorer for a team that won an SEC tournament title and earned a No. 2 seed in the NCAA Tournament. After playing professionally for three years in the NBA and overseas, English worked as an assistant at Tulsa and Colorado for two years each. Then he moved on to Tennessee, where he was instrumental in helping Rick Barnes bring in the recruits that revitalized that program.

Back