What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Guess the Attendance: Arizona

StormTrooper

Things Have Changed
Club Member
Posting this early because the bye week is boring me.
This is a hot ticket. The seating map is more sold than I can remember just about any recent game with 8 days to go other than Nebraska and Utah in 2016. It could be a sellout or very close.
Stubhub only has 700 tickets left and the starting price is $52; a healthy number.

Recent family weekend games:
2018 (Arizona State): 52,681
2017 (Arizona): 49,976
2016 (Oregon State): 46,839
2015 (Oregon): 46,222

The Nebraska game set the post-Champions Center attendance mark at 52,829. Guess above that at your own peril.

Posting this early because the bye week is boring me.
This is a hot ticket. The seating map is more sold than I can remember just about any recent game with 8 days to go other than ****braska and Utah in 2016. It could be a sellout or very close.
Stubhub only has 700 tickets left and the starting price is $52; a healthy number.

Recent family weekend games:
2018 (Arizona State): 52,681
2017 (Arizona): 49,976
2016 (Oregon State): 46,839
2015 (Oregon): 46,222

The ****braska game set the post-Champions Center attendance mark at 52,829. Guess above that at your own peril.

I'll take the ASU attendance from LY-52681. This team will get more attention next week with a game to play.

Yeah, I don't think the map is all that relevant for this game's attendance, assuming the Arizona game was one included in the 4 game pack Nebraska fans had to buy.

51,256 tickets sold.

~46,500 show up.

**** Nub fans.
I am sure that is what you mostly see on Stub Hub and other ticket outlets. I can't imagine all of those Nub fans would have ate the cost for tickets, especially after how the game ended up for them.

Yeah, I don't think the map is all that relevant for this game's attendance, assuming the Arizona game was one included in the 4 game pack ****braska fans had to buy.
I thought it was just 3 game packs not 4? I can't imagine they'd give up 2/3 of the home slate. Half makes sense.

I thought it was just 3 game packs not 4? I can't imagine they'd give up 2/3 of the home slate. Half makes sense.
Could be. Either way, I have to imagine Arizona was one of the three. I checked the site for ticket prices last Sunday and it looked almost exactly the same as Stormtrooper posted today. Cheapest tickets were like $85. No chance that’s all from regular Buff/Zona fans buying them.

No Runzas in the stadium so probably not
Buy a burger, trundle over to the condiments table, pile on some 'kraut and pinch together the edges of your bun! VOILA : A runza!

(Not half bad actually; a real runza is not unlike any other hand-held meat pie.)

Could be. Either way, I have to imagine Arizona was one of the three. I checked the site for ticket prices last Sunday and it looked almost exactly the same as Stormtrooper posted today. Cheapest tickets were like $85. No chance that’s all from regular Buff/Zona fans buying them.

I'm not sure, but someone posted that buyers of the 3 pack were allowed to choose the other 2 games. It would be just like Husker fans to choose the least valuable tickets.

The game starts at the perfect time in the early-mid afternoon, so the students will be there. I say 50,126.

P.S.---The Buffs are #4 in the PAC for average home attendance so far this season. 101,000 over two games. The AFA game (which I personally attended) was surprisingly full for an 11:00 a.m. start and an opponent fan base who were enthusiastic but not especially plentiful.

Back