What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Guess the Attendance: USC and UCLA

StormTrooper

Things Have Changed
Club Member
It's the final homestand of one of the best CU basketball seasons in the last 50 years.
Will we see two sellouts? It's not impossible.
Personally I'm a little bit afraid of student attendance for a 2pm Saturday game, and Thursday night attendance for the general public has been poor overall.
The high for this season so far was the Stanford game at 10,930, with the Oregon game close behind at 10,770.
The last crowd over 11,000 is still the Arizona game from 2016, at 11,309.
CU Events Center Capacity is listed at 11,064.

I will be at UCLA, not USC, and I assume I'm not the only one. Much easier to do a weekend game when you have family and work obligations.

Back