What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

HEART OF THE BUFFALO

TLDR GUYS I WAS WRONG - CROW TIME

For an entire week, two winters ago, I did everything I could to make it so Nebraska did not hire Scott Frost. I thought about it day and night, I talked to family and friends and told them to cheer for Frost to leave Nebraska in the dust. Heck, two different times I was in a long line somewhere and after conversing with a stranger, I ended it with, “oh and cheer for Scott Frost to spurn Nebraska please!” I was putting that **** in the universe because I thought there was no possible way for something to be funnier and more devastating for that **** fanbase.

I. WAS. WRONG.

Scott Frost being a crybaby loser fraud is better than anything I could have ever imagined. 2-0!!!

tenor.gif

tenor.gif

LOVE YOU ALL

I normally think it's bull**** when coaches stress conditioning over all else. I think it tires out and wears down teams, but there's a razor thin line you can find between not enough conditioning and too much and we may have found it. The Buffs have outlasted their first two opponents by virtue of being much better conditioned.

Not gonna lie though, you're probably not going to be better conditioned than students from a service academy, even if it IS Air Force.

I normally think it's bull**** when coaches stress conditioning over all else. I think it tires out and wears down teams, but there's a razor thin line you can find between not enough conditioning and too much and we may have found it. The Buffs have outlasted their first two opponents by virtue of being much better conditioned.

Not gonna lie though, you're probably not going to be better conditioned than students from a service academy, even if it IS Air Force.

24 4th quarter points!

Also, I was really impressed with Tucker when he used Viska as kick returner for this Nub game. I know that he talked about that option when necessary, but I didn't think he'd use it this early in the season, but he really seems to get the hate for Nubs. And it worked great (except for that little fumble part).

Best games I’ve seen in person
  • 10-9
  • 26-12
  • 62-36
  • 34-31
I almost left 3 times yesterday. The Buffs perseverance made my perseverance delicious.

We’ve got something special with Coach Tucker and this staff. Reading Johnson’s explanation of how they had the same formation as the flee flicker earlier in the game on an obvious running down and they got the look they wanted to try the fly flicker later. Just massive. As has been said multiple times, it changed the game.

I am disappointed in how many Fuskers were in our stadium yesterday.

But I am so glad that many got to see their hopes and dreams crushed in person.

Another wasted year for the corn... 20 years since they won a conference yet still believe they are an elite program. Sad.

Best games I’ve seen in person
  • 10-9
  • 26-12
  • 62-36
  • 34-31
I almost left 3 times yesterday. The Buffs perseverance made my perseverance delicious.

We’ve got something special with Coach Tucker and this staff. Reading Johnson’s explanation of how they had the same formation as the flee flicker earlier in the game on an obvious running down and they got the look they wanted to try the fly flicker later. Just massive. As has been said multiple times, it changed the game.

Careful with that talk, you will got mercilessly judged by the allbuffers on here who can’t be bothered to leave their couch to attend games. I probably would have left a few minutes early if we didn’t come back because I couldn’t stomach watching them win.

Glad you could go!

Can't wait for this episode of "Relentless"
Relentless is not just some catchy coach phrase, I really think that is who they are.

I wish I could have started a stadium chant "Relentless, Relentless, Relentless..." at the beginning of the 4th quarter.

Forget the holding up 4 fingers... at CU we intimidate the adversary going into the 4th quarter... they know the pain it's not over.

Back