What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Jim Harbaugh - HC Michigan

I thought Rick George wanted championships? Harbaugh has never even won a conference title. Really doesn't meet the bar for the standards we have for this hire.

True, I didn’t think about that. Harbaugh doesn’t meet the standards for CU.

I thought Rick George wanted championships? Harbaugh has never even won a conference title. Really doesn't meet the bar for the standards we have for this hire.
NFC conference title! Or am I mixing them up again

I really didn't think I'd have to use the sarcasm font for that post. :ROFLMAO:
Hey, there’s been a ton of legit criticism thrown harbaughs way for never even winning his division at Michigan. I wouldn’t be surprised if there were fanbases out there that’d say no thanks.

I think he should definitely be interviewed- Sure he’s not perfect but depending on the staff he brings he might do well here. Of course he will really need to wow in his interview in order to jump ahead of dabo and saban.

Would we still hire him if he brought Kent Riddle and Toby Neinas on as co-special teams coordinators?

Seriously! I mean, I suppose that I can forgive a CU AD for not pulling Saban, Urban, Dabo, Belichick or Carroll. But if he can't even get a coach like Harbaugh who hasn't won a championship then that's pretty damn weak.

Seriously! David Shaw is thankful that he was able to live off Harbaugh's recruits at Stanford.

Michigan is crazy if they get rid of Harbaugh. They wanted Carr gone also and struggled through the next two coaching regimes.

Back