What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Les Miles - Former HC OSU/LSU/Kansas

Mb2658

(Mod updating top post with coaching profile)
924539-kmbc-les-miles-1542404389.jpg

Organization: Kansas

Current Position: Head Coach

Former Positions:
1980–1981Michigan (GA)
1982–1986Colorado (OL)
1987–1994Michigan (OL)
1995–1997Oklahoma State (OC)
1998–2000Dallas Cowboys (TE)
2001–2004Oklahoma State
2005–2016LSU
[TBODY] [/TBODY]

Record and Awards:
Overall141–55
Bowls8–6
[TBODY] [/TBODY]
Championships
1 National (2007)
2 SEC (2007, 2011)
3 SEC Western Division (2005, 2007, 2011)
Awards
Liberty Mutual Coach of the Year Award (2011)
Home Depot Coach of the Year Award (2011)
Associated Press College Football Coach of the Year Award (2011)
AFCA FBS Coach of the Year (2011)
Walter Camp Coach of the Year (2011)
[TBODY] [/TBODY]
Notable Recruits:

Coaching Notes:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(original post)
Do the mods work for the government? What is up with the censorship?

Last edited by a moderator:
Lol this isn't a free speech zone. This is a private board paid for with private money.

You do realize that right? But you are free to start your own message board and put up with non paying members such as yourself.

Two words: Chuck Fairbanks. Miles would come her only for a pay check and for his ego. He’d go through the motions.

Damn you lefty. I think we put it in Barzil 2 since we need to keep it on the DL.

I mean, kNU is going to land him haven't you heard the rumors?

Damn you lefty. I think we put it in Barzil 2 since we need to keep it on the DL.

I mean, kNU is going to land him haven't you heard the rumors?
Sorry, didn't mean to let the cat out of the bag.

Les Miles isn't even the correct out of work coach to be clamoring for, that's Chip Kelly
Well, the "show cause" for his NCAA violations is over but I can't see CU ever approving a hire with that baggage.

Lol this isn't a free speech zone. This is a private board paid for with private money.

You do realize that right? But you are free to start your own message board and put up with non paying members such as yourself.

You might want to up your hosting plan. The “private” server is struggling to keep up. And I am fully aware of douchebags who have to be right all of the time. I did graduate from Boulder after all. I was just expecting that people might have grown a thicker skin. Obviously not.

Well, the "show cause" for his NCAA violations is over but I can't see CU ever approving a hire with that baggage.

Damn and I was hoping for him. I'll just stick with hope for Gruden.

You might want to up your hosting plan. The “private” server is struggling to keep up. And I am fully aware of douchebags who have to be right all of the time. I did graduate from Boulder after all. I was just expecting that people might have grown a thicker skin. Obviously not.

We have these posts every time we lose. There are other les miles threads. It gets tiring ad nasuem to talk about a coach that is not coming. Threads can be bumped. The thread also added nothing to the discussion. No new content or rumors or innuendo. Nothing to talk about.

There have been 5 threads on Les Miles since he was fired from LSU.

When someone tracks his flight from Baton Rouge to Boulder it'll be fine.

The buyout on MM isn't something CU can stomach too. And this offseason is going to have kNU and a few other big boy programs looking for coaches like UT and UF.

We need to get rid of the awful assistant coaches that don't or won't recruit. They need to go. ND got magically better with a new set of assistant coaches.

^ that's what I mean. Make a contribution and I won't delete it.

We have these posts every time we lose. There are other les miles threads. It gets tiring ad nasuem to talk about a coach that is not coming. Threads can be bumped. The thread also added nothing to the discussion. No new content or rumors or innuendo. Nothing to talk about.

There have been 5 threads on Les Miles since he was fired from LSU.

When someone tracks his flight from Baton Rouge to Boulder it'll be fine.

The buyout on MM isn't something CU can stomach too. And this offseason is going to have kNU and a few other big boy programs looking for coaches like UT and UF.

We need to get rid of the awful assistant coaches that don't or won't recruit. They need to go. ND got magically better with a new set of assistant coaches.

^ that's what I mean. Make a contribution and I won't delete it.
I stand corrected.

I stand corrected.

We all get heated after a loss. **** happens. I had a brilliant thread a few years back after MM went 0fer in conference for the first time in CU history. One of the mods deleted it. Lol

M
We all get heated after a loss. **** happens. I had a brilliant thread a few years back after MM went 0fer in conference for the first time in CU history. One of the mods deleted it. Lol
My only issue is you calling kNU a “big boy” program. That will only lure that white trash piece of **** Surveyor out from the depths of his Funyuns and meth induced coma.

Reactions: SBG
So Dave Logan is going to be relagated to coordinator all of a sudden?
We joke about him, but I believe that if Dave Logan had ever put his mind ro it, he could have risen up the ladder to be a really good college head coach.

M

My only issue is you calling kNU a “big boy” program. That will only lure that white trash piece of **** Surveyor out from the depths of his Funyuns and meth induced coma.

He's too busy to realize it's not 1984 while he eats his runzas after todays loss. That jackass only shows up when they win. He won't show up this week. They aren't a big boy other than they are willing to toss cash at the next coach. The b1g was a mistake for them. They can't recruit from what was their pipeline. And the b1g pipeline is the Midwest, not Texas. Their boards are also callin for Les Miles.

He's too busy to realize it's not 1984 while he eats his runzas after todays loss. That jackass only shows up when they win. He won't show up this week. They aren't a big boy other than they are willing to toss cash at the next coach. The b1g was a mistake for them. They can't recruit from what was their pipeline. And the b1g pipeline is the Midwest, not Texas. Their boards are also callin for Les Miles.
Runzas, yes, 1984, that is the future in this godforsaken State. They are all circle jerking about Scott Frost right now. He is their proverbial Moses who will part their red (insert noun here). And there will be much rejoicing.

Scott Frost is going to earn a kings ransom getting into a bidding war. I'd think about Florida long term.

Was just searching for a previous thread on Les Miles. Seems many have warmed up to the idea of LM back in Boulder in the more recent fire HCMM threads. Curious what people think about LM replacing HCMM. He is 65 but I think he could come back and make waves. It hasn't been that long (especially seeing that Herm came back and is doing better than expected after what 2 decades?).

Latest news is that he is being heavily recruited by Kansas. If he is even remotely willing to take that **** job in that **** conference in that **** town with a team with that **** history, you have to think he'd be quite keen to return to Boulder instead. Thoughts?

We could do far worse. At his age he isn’t the long-term answer, but he would improve the play and probably be capable of recruiting well. If he is willing to get an innovative OC it could work quite well.

Was just searching for a previous thread on Les Miles. Seems many have warmed up to the idea of LM back in Boulder in the more recent fire HCMM threads. Curious what people think about LM replacing HCMM. He is 65 but I think he could come back and make waves. It hasn't been that long (especially seeing that Herm came back and is doing better than expected after what 2 decades?).

Latest news is that he is being heavily recruited by Kansas. If he is even remotely willing to take that **** job in that **** conference in that **** town with a team with that **** history, you have to think he'd be quite keen to return to Boulder instead. Thoughts?
He’d be a definite improvement (getting great coordinators and assistants and recruiters) and Boulder >>> Lawrence

I think he would be the right hire at the right time.
Wouldn't be a momentous rebuild like he'd be up against at Kansas.

Back