What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Let’s sell this bitch out!

Looking to bring my 2.5 year old to the game. Anyone know if I have to buy her a ticket, and the best place to sit so she’s willing to come back with me next year? Please and thank you!

Didn't know we just got tickets yesterday, maybe the wife got them through a stubhub or something. Anyway, let’s be loud

Stubhub/aftermarket tickets are still pretty affordable. Lots of stuff for just under $50. Not bad for a top tier NCAA basketball game.

There haven't been too many (any) Senior Day games where we are the tournament lock playing against a team on the bubble.

Had to go to StubHub. There were over 250 people searching at the same time I was & my first attempt got snatched up before I could complete my purchase.

There's still availability in the Under $50 range & some seats together (or GA) if buying more than 1.

There are still tickets available via cubuffs.com. Albeit seven tickets.
That's odd. I got the Sold Out message when I checked earlier this week. Maybe that's because I checked for a pair.

That's odd. I got the Sold Out message when I checked earlier this week. Maybe that's because I checked for a pair.
Only singles left now. Down to three tickets people!

EDIT: But it looks like GA is still available.

Looking to bring my 2.5 year old to the game. Anyone know if I have to buy her a ticket, and the best place to sit so she’s willing to come back with me next year? Please and thank you!

I think it’s 2 and under are free but just carry her confidently and you should be fine. As for where - anyplace she can wander a bit. Think GA or bleachers. But because it’s a sellout it may be tough.

I think it’s 2 and under are free but just carry her confidently and you should be fine. As for where - anyplace she can wander a bit. Think GA or bleachers. But because it’s a sellout it may be tough.
I’m in Bleacher 1, but I was more than happy to take whatever was available. Appears to be pretty damn close to where I sat as a student 15 years ago. Let’s go!

I was at the Buffs vs. Trojans game a few weeks ago at Galen (nice newish arena basically on campus, very decent and large pub right next door, EZ and not expensive parking). There was a season high of 5,200 fans in attendance to watch the Trojans get smacked. Buffs had over 10,000 fans last night hosting USC, and will have similar fan numbers hosting UCLA tomorrow. That storied UCLA program has not nearly approached Colorado's attendance this season even with a greatly improved Pauley. I guess my point is that this could be a memorable season for the Buffs.

I have made it personal policy not to use to use "bitch" in this way, only because I try to avoid gender based pejoratives. Still, to conflate it with the the N word is dangerous as ****.

I figure that if I want to make a point, I will just say something like "Let's sell this mother ****er out!" I'm not really worried about the feelings of those guys.

I have made it personal policy not to use to use "bitch" in this way, only because I try to avoid gender based pejoratives. Still, to conflate it with the the N word is dangerous as ****.

I figure that if I want to make a point, I will just say something like "Let's sell this mother ****er out!" I'm not really worried about the feelings of those guys.
I was going to like this, then I recalled that I sometimes **** my kids’ mother.

Back