What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

List of Visitors 12/09-12/11

I would imagine numbers-wise it'll be 20-25 players. When you get groups that together in situation like this, I bet you get an at least 75% commit rate before they leave town.

Prime is one of a kind, but no.
Except in this case I think that Prime already has a bunch of guys committed but he wants the announcements to come in a bunch to get the attention of other recruits.

Make the guys they want think commit now or lose your spot to somebody else.

All speculation but I think we are going to see a flood of commits this weekend including a few guys who may not even be here.

Except in this case I think that Prime already has a bunch of guys committed but he wants the announcements to come in a bunch to get the attention of other recruits.

Make the guys they want think commit now or lose your spot to somebody else.

All speculation but I think we are going to see a flood of commits this weekend including a few guys who may not even be here.
Dylan Edwards? 🙏🏼

I would imagine numbers-wise it'll be 20-25 players. When you get groups that together in situation like this, I bet you get an at least 75% commit rate before they leave town.
It will be interesting. Prime doesn't seem like the type to say, "Go home, talk it over with your family, take other visits if you need to, and I'll hold a spot open for you while you're deciding."

I expect it to be, "This is the best opportunity you're gonna see and the train's leaving the station. Get on board now because I've got people lined up begging for your spot."

It will be interesting. Prime doesn't seem like the type to say, "Go home, talk it over with your family, take other visits if you need to, and I'll hold a spot open for you while you're deciding."

I expect it to be, "This is the best opportunity you're gonna see and the train's leaving the station. Get on board now because I've got people lined up begging for your spot."
I think it’s somewhere in the middle like I’ll give you a few hours but you gotta hit me back soon

Back