What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Lunch links: Reesing heads to Canada

RSSBot

News Junkie
Is there another person in the world besides Ron Artest who could make "Say Queensbridge" trend worldwide on Twitter?

More...

--- Here's another take on that same meeting from The Oregonian, quoting Scott as saying that if there is expansion of the Pac-10, it will be two teams. The latest rumblings on expansion seem to be that the two teams the Pac-10 is most interested in are Texas and Texas A&M (a Utah-Colorado duo is not thought to bring enough financially to make it worth it) but that nothing is likely to happen until the Big 10 makes its move, potentially inviting Nebraska and Missouri, at which point dominoes will start to fall. If that happens and Nebraska bolts, then Texas might be amenable to moving to the Pac-10 (and A&M is thought likely to follow whatever Texas does).

That really, really sucks...

:lol: good luck getting texas. and best of luck dealing with them.

I agree it's not likely UT's gonna want to go, but if the Big XII drops to ten and the SEC doesn't step up to offer them (that's still my guess where they end up), they might listen to the Pac-10. And I really don't want CU to get stuck in a Big XII that's basically a glorified MWC...

Interesting about Reesing. I figured he would have gone Pop Warner, his height wouldn't give him away. Is there anyway we can put a douche filter on the newsbot? I really don't need to read anything Douche Reilly writes....

I agree it's not likely UT's gonna want to go, but if the Big XII drops to ten and the SEC doesn't step up to offer them (that's still my guess where they end up), they might listen to the Pac-10. And I really don't want CU to get stuck in a Big XII that's basically a glorified MWC...

Since we have no control over this, I will continue to not come up with nightmare scenarios. Instead, I will just blissfully assume everything will work out and soon I will be visiting the west coast much more often.

CU had their chance to move to the PAC-10 when we were relevant. We have zero pull now. I think this conference realignment will end ugly for us.

CU had their chance to move to the PAC-10 when we were relevant. We have zero pull now. I think this conference realignment will end ugly for us.

If the Pac 10 pull UT and aTm, and the Big 10/11 pull MU and NU, the Big 12 is toast. OU and OSU will go to the SEC and CU and the rest of the B12 would be out in the cold.

I don't think it is a bad thing to stay in a conference with Texas and OU. Any conference with Texas and OU in it will continue to pull a lot of weight.

well we turned into the ugly reg-headed step children pretty quick. Still surprised the PAC 10 shunned us so fast.

Back