What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Men’s 2022 Pac 12 BBall Tourney

Oregon are terrible and Will Richardson missed last night after getting hit in the head the other day…Buffs really should handle them on a neutral court.

Because Oregon went 3-1 against the LA teams and we went 0-4.
And Oregon went 2-6 to finish the season, didn’t beat Arizona, and has to play an extra game.

I can see Oregon having better odds, but the Ducks are not twice as likely to win the tournament.

And Oregon went 2-6 to finish the season, didn’t beat Arizona, and has to play an extra game.

I can see Oregon having better odds, but the Ducks are not twice as likely to win the tournament.

Meh. Anyway you slice it, Oregon went 3-3 against the top 3 seeds and we went 1-5.

In any case, why does it matter? Feel free to load up on that +4000.

Betting odds - especially WRT futures - are always based in two factors:

1) the oddmakers’ assessment of team quality in a tournament setting.
2) the oddsmakers’ assessment of the betting public’s perception of team quality in a tournament setting.
The second is what is getting me. I guess it doesn’t really matter, but the lack of respect this team continues to get year after year (from the public, media, etc.) really grates me.

The second is what is getting me. I guess it doesn’t really matter, but the lack of respect this team continues to get year after year (from the public, media, etc.) really grates me.
It isn’t disrespect. It’s business.

Unless and until Colorado wins more P-12 men’s basketball tournaments, It is irrelevant. The team’s last win was in 2012. They choked in the finals last season.

They can redeem themselves with a win this year. And you’ll get paid 40/1…

It isn’t disrespect. It’s business.

Unless and until Colorado wins more P-12 men’s basketball tournaments, It is irrelevant. The team’s last win was in 2012. They choked in the finals last season.

They can redeem themselves with a win this year. And you’ll get paid 40/1…
THIS. Vegas feeds off of people who don't realize this.

You can still buy them the box office or find them or find them on StubHub. Here's the box office link: https://pac-12.com/tickets

It always sucks when the Buffs play in the same session as UA. That always drives up the prices on the secondary market.
We were on the t-mobile arena box office (axs) and holy ****, what a steaming pile of crap. Can't click on a section and see what is available. Can only select a price range and let them decide what is "best" available.

I've seen stuff for HS games that is better.

We were on the t-mobile arena box office (axs) and holy ****, what a steaming pile of crap. Can't click on a section and see what is available. Can only select a price range and let them decide what is "best" available.

I've seen stuff for HS games that is better.
I noticed that you can only pick a price range and the website picks the seats. That is a real pain.

Does anyone which the Buffs all tournament tickets are in?

I noticed that you can only pick a price range and the website picks the seats. That is a real pain.

Does anyone which the Buffs all tournament tickets are in?
I know section 7, and I think section 10, but not sure on the 2nd one.

We ended up getting section 11 (only one we could find) but are hoping we can move over due to AZ fans being old and ****ty and not being there after their game.

We did find 2 section 7 seats on one of the after market sites, but they were $264 ea

Heading to Vegas early tonight... is there any place where Buffs fans are hanging out? Let me know ... lol -- or else I'll be hanging out with a bunch of AZ fans who have already assumed they have won the tourney.

Back